Chapter 37

Freen

I felt her hug from behind and when I did the sadness and disappointment vanished it was replaced with an unexplainable feeling of pain when i heard her sob. I felt my back is getting wet.

"No!You're not walking away again. I-i won't let you. Please I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Babe, I'm s-sorry."

I tried to remove her arms for me to be able to face  her but her hug became tighter.

" Nooooo.  Please I-im s-sorry. I'm not really going on a date. I'm sorry please don't go!"

I knew it. This woman loves me. When I successfully removed her arms I then faced her.  But what I saw pierced through my heart.

She's kneeling with hands covering her face. She's crying her heart out.

With no hesitation,I kneeled infront of her and removed her hands from her face ang placed them on my waist.  I hugged her tight. I also caressed her back to calm her down.

"Shhhhh teerak please stop. I'm also sorry.  I love you."

I kissed her forehead after I said that. She slowly lifted her head to look at me. She caressed my cheek with her hand.

"Babe? Please tell me I'm not dreaming? Y-you came back."

"I never left Babe."

Instead of telling her that she's not dreaming, I carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed.

I lay beside her and had her use my arm as a pillow.She also hugged me.

"Take a rest teerak. We have a long travel later. Promise I won't leave."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I kissed her lips to assure her.

Few minutes after what happened, Becky fell asleep. I looked at my watch and it's just 4pm.

While Becky is sleeping I turned to my side to get a better view of her face. I wiped the dried up tears on her cheeks while she's still closely snuggled on my chest.

My eyes traveled to her eyes, nose then to her lips. With no hesitation I pecked her lips then her forehead then I hugged her more.

I felt her hugged me back while placing one of he legs on my waist. And because of that action I was able to remember that she's just wearing a towel! The towel rolled down revealing her white and flawless skin. I gulped with the sight.

Moments later my body became more hotter when she placed her hand inside my shirt slowly caressing  my tummy.

I tried my best not to let out a moan but damn it's turning me on. Is she really asleep?

"Babe. Your heartbeat is so fast and loud. Calm down please I can't sleep."

"Ahm T-Teerak your hand. C-can you remove it?I-it's tickling me"

Tickle? Really? Good job Freen.

"Hmmmm why? Don't you like it?"

What the fudge! She made her hand travel higher. Did I just hear her moan? Gosh I don't know if I can still hold myself.

She nuzzled on my neck more giving me small kisses there.

Okay thats it!!!

I went on top of her. I also removed her hand from inside my shirt. I pinned her on the bed an I encased her between my legs.

And then I saw her eyes. She's just staring at me.

"Babe. Can you accompany me please?"

"Wait, what? Huh? Aren't we leaving later? It's already 4:25"