Chapter 13

After Becky read the writings on the bracelet she placed the item in her pouch.

What on earth happened,why am I here and damn those girls left me here alone. Becky thought to herself and went out the office.

She searched for the VIP lounge that Nam mentioned on her note. When she went inside Nam immediately approached her ang gave her a hug.

Besh, why so clingy? Did something happened? You hug me like we haven't met in years. Becky said while chuckling.

Whyyyyy? Cant I hug my best friend? Oh by the way let me introduce you to my friends.  Nam then pulled Becky toward the group.

You can fool anyone but not me. I know you Nam, I know you very well. So.. What did you do this time?

Besh. You're hurting my feelings. Nam let go and playfully acted hurt.

Becky just laughed with her antics.

Besh these are Orn and Saint. Gesturing to the couple.

Hi! I'm Orn! and I'm Saint. The two offered their hands for a handshake which Becky gladly accepted and politely introduce herself as well.

After the introduction they went on ahead and enjoyed the party. Nam also told Becky what happened earlier and how she ended up in the office. Becky thanked Orn and Saint.

Good thing Saint was there or else something bad might have happened to you.  - Allison

True. By the way, why did you even drink that much?  Nam asked while leaning her head on her friends shoulder.

Instead of answering her question, Becky knew something is up with her best friends clingyness. She also wants to avoid the topic. She doesn't want her friends to know why and who the reason is.

Besh. So what is it? What do you want?

Okay fine.. Since you are insisting I need something then.. Yes I may have something I need from you.

I knew it. Becky smirked.

Okay so next week Orn and Saints friends will be coming here and will go to Greenvale. Soooo I was thinking maybe just maybe, is it ok with you if they can use your family's rest house?  Nam is clasping her hands shile asking Becky hoping her friend will say yes. Pretty please? Nam is now pouting.

Her friends couldn't help but laugh on how Nam looked like now, pouting. Becky is now laughing as well..

Hahaha. Beshy stop. Well since your went through lengths to ask that even used your pouting face, I'm obliged to say Yes..It will also be a Thank you for Orn and Saint for saving me. - Becky

After hearing that, Nam jumped and hugged Becky again.

So that's settled then. We'll leave Friday next week? - Kara

Huh? we? What do you mean by that Captain ?  Becky

Ah yes. Well, earlier when you were still passed out. We talked about the team vacation. Since Nams friends are going to Greenvale and Nam also mentioned your family have a rest house there, It was voluntold that we will have our vacation there. Kara explained while smiling. 

I'm really impressed with Nams convincing power. She was able to have you say yes. - Lena

Voluntold Huh? Becky just chuckled and didn't have a choice but to agree as well.. Nam just gave Becky a peace sign.

Ahm, Orn. How many of your friends will be going? So I can have the rooms prepared.

Thank you so much for this, Becky. Ahm there will just be 9 of us. That's including me and Saint. - Orn

Okay then. Captain, is it okay if we take Lisa, Jennie, Engfa and Charlotte with us? - Becky

Sure! The more the merrier! - Kara

In behalf of my passed out friends,Thank you Captain for allowing us to go. I'll just tell them when they wake up - Jennie

The group continued partying. After a couple of hours they decided to call it a night.

When Becky and Nam got to their room. Becky immediately went to the bathroom to freshen up and lay down her bed while Nam just kept on talking about the upcoming vacation and her friends.

"...they are so good looking. But there's one that stands out, and that's my baby loves. Hey beshy. You listening? - Nam

Besh let's sleep please. I'm tired and sleepy, I can't even make out what you are saying. Tomorrow, okay?  - Becky

Hmmmp! Fine. Good night, Beshy. .

Uhhummmm. Becky just hummed coz she really doesn't have much energy to speak and she is now drifting to dreamland.

..........................................................................................

Thursday Night

Everyone is now preparing for their trip tomorrow. They decided to take the earliest flight to Greenvale. 

Are you sure, Beshy? - Nam

Yes, Besh. There's an emergency at the company and Dad wanted me to be there. I'll follow after. And you take charge when you guys get there, I already called the care taker. - Becky

Oh you'd better follow, Armstrong or  else I'll have you run 100 laps on the field. - Kara

Haha. I promise, Captain. Besh, did Orn and Saints friends arrived already? And why does your face looked like someone died. Becky asked her friend coz the latters mood suddenly changed.

Yes Besh, they are at our house. I'm sad. My Baby Loves is not coming. - Nam

Becky could not belive what she heard.

Hey Looknam, since when did you have a boyfriend? And why did I, your beautiful best friend didn't know about it? - Becky

Oh wow, did you guys close the windows? It's getting windy here. Ella laughed. Just a crush, beshy. You're getting playfull already huh. Are you okay now?

Becky thought about what Nam said. Lately, she's been feeling lighter. She's not that too sad anymore.

"I'm getting there" -Becky smiled at Nam
--------------------------—-----------------—-----------------------

Someone

What do you mean you lost it!?"

An angry shout can be heard from the other line.

You'd better find it. You know how important that is to me.

After saying that, the person took a deep breath trying to calm down.

I'll check. You know I just cant go there easily I have a lot to do here. Contact me as soon as you can. And all of you take care.

The Person ended the call and sat on the swivel chair.

Who ever you are,I will find you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Home is not a place but a Person 🥰

_LunaTsuki_