Chapter 33

Freen

Becky and I just finished playing at the Arcade. She's so cute with her determined face trying to win a stuffed animal. There were also other games that gave rewards.

"Babe,What should we name him?"

I looked at what she was holding. In her hand was a stuffed bunny.

She really wanted that one

She really wanted that one. After how many tries she was still not able to win it so I had to interfere and got it for her.

"What name do you want?

She placed it on her lap and looked at it. She was in deep thoughts. Later on her face lit up.

"I know what to name him! We can call him Baby Freenky!"

"Freenky?"

"Yes! Freenky because "Freen" for your name since you won it for me and "Ky" fo Becky! Freenky Armstrong Chankimha! He will be our baby for now!"

I saw how happy she was explaining. The name fits perfectly.

"Good. The name is Good! Hi, Baby Freenky"

I saw her smile then hugged Freenky.

We walked to the car first to leave Freenky and the stuff we bought first before going to meet Feros.

When we got to the restaurant we were immediately welcomed by the receptionist.

"Good Evening. Table for two?"

"Ah no,We have a reservation under Feros Chankimha"

"One moment please."

The receptionist then checked his tablet.

"Oh! Here it is! Thank you for waiting. Please follow the usher to your table. Enjoy the night!"

He then instructed the usher to walk us to our table.

"Good evening! This way please"

We then followed him towards our table. When we got there Feros is not yet there.

"Feros is not here yet"

"Maybe he got stuck on traffic"

Moments later a male waiter came and gave us the menu.

"Good evening. Here are your menus."

I saw how he looked at Becky. He had this annoying smile on his face.

"Just call me if you have decided for your meal or if there is anything,I really mean anything you need."

He then winked at my girl. What the... I felt annoyed and my possessiveness came out. I pulled my chair closer to Becky's and placed my arm on her shoulder all the while pretending to look at the menu.

" What do you want to order, Babe?"

" Hmmmm. I can't decide yet, Babe. Maybe we'll just call him back if we already chose"