Bonus

(3 scenarios that i didnt use)

---

MOMENT AFTER THE PARTY
(didn't use because it was too soon to be lovey dovey and something about it seemed off)

After we came home from the event, I immediately changed out of the beautiful dress with the help of my twin. Avery had apologized over and over again for ever leaving my side, I kept my patience and reassured her that it wasn't anyone's fault but mine. I was the one that had decided to stand, not her.

"Are you sure you're okay now?" Avery asked, placing a hand on the doorframe that connected our rooms. "Yes, I'm okay." I smiled at her from my bed, she had tucked in me in, insisted on it in fact. Avery hesitated before returning my smile, "Good night." she took a deep breath, looking like a weight was just lifted off her shoulders. "I love you." she reminded me before disappearing into her room.

Right when our conjoined room door shut, someone knocked, as if they had been waiting. "Come in." I said, not moving from my bed even though the pain in my thigh was slowly dulling after Mike had cleaned it up. He had given me instructions not to make any sudden movements or it could open back up, and I was going to take them to heart.

The left of the double doors opened. My entire body glowed at the sight of who had just entered. "Grayson." I breathed his name out, like it was trapped in my lungs.

He looked at me with a sullen expression. "Why aren't you asleep yet?" he asked, the door clicking shut. I licked my lips, my room suddenly felt too small, "I just finished changing." I answered, surprised by his question. He kept his feet planted on the floor, "Right. Of course." he nodded.

I sat up gently, taking in what he was wearing. He had black bedroom slippers on and a matching robe, but underneath it he wore plaid pajama pants. "What are you doing here?" I asked, adjusting my position. Grayson's brows furrowed, "I just wanted to check on you." he looked like he wanted to move forward, towards me. "And, please be careful." he crossed his arms, the robe tightening around his slightly flexed biceps.

I cleared my throat and looked away, my gaze landed on Orion who was busy sleeping on the floor by a tall vase. "I am." I said. I rubbed my arm, not knowing what else to say.

I didn't want to look annoying but I wanted Grayson to stay. I wanted him to hold me again and this time I could focus on the warmth, the comfort. There would be no pain to distract me. "If you were then you wouldn't sleep that close to the edge." he seemed different.

He wasn't the Grayson that barged into my room, demanding that I let him spy on my sister and his brother.

I placed my eyes back on him and practically felt my pupils dilate. "Help me then." I made a show by pretending to adjust my position by myself. My heart beat loudly in my chest as I expected him to rush towards me.