Chapter 6

The next morning, Avery woke up and got breakfast going. She had made pancakes for breakfast and got everyone up and dressed for the day. She ensured everyone ate before heading out the door to pick up Magnolia.

Once she got to the hospital, she went to Magnolia's room and hugged and kissed her.

"Are you ready to come home?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Okay, let's gather your things."

After gathering Magnolia's things, she helped Magnolia to the car. Once she was in the car, they headed to get her some food. She couldn't wait to eat some real food and not hospital food. Avery smiled at her oldest daughter and thought that she taught her well.

"What do you want to be when you grow up in Magnolia?"

"I was thinking of being an Actress."

"Why do you want to be an actress?"

"Well I like acting and I love movies and things. I think my great-grandmother was an actress."

"True, she was one. She was quite good at it. She won some awards for some of her movies."

"Yeah, She was quite talented."

"I do miss her."

"So do I. That is who you are named after."

"Really?"

"Yes,"

After they got back, Magnolia ran up to her sisters and gave them all hugs. Cecilia hugged Magnolia and told her that she missed her. Eliana and Holly did the same. They all had dinner as a family and got ready for bed as Holly had dance practice the next day.