Chapter 19

Holly and her sisters were playing and had just eaten some food. Avery and Mrs. Claus cooked a good meal for everyone to eat. She even got some good recipes to bring back to belport. Avery was one good cook and learned from the best.

Magnolia talked to Holly about the baby she was carrying and she felt the baby kick. She was quite active as she exercised. Holly was one to teach about dancing and ways they can be good for you. Avery couldn't wait to be a grandma to the new little one. She was going to make a wonderful grandma and Magnolia was going to be an amazing mother. Avery taught her the basics of parenting and taking care of a baby. She even helped her with the nursery.

"Well, I think we should go find the reindeer," Holly said to her sisters.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me."

They went to find the reindeer. After finding them Holly showed her sisters how to not scare them. She thought she would introduce her siblings to them. Holly told the reindeer her sister's name along with her mother Avery.

The reindeer sisters were quite the best ones around. Holly went to give them a carrot treat. They loved carrots and thanked her for bringing them.

They were playing and running in the snow and couldn't believe how much snow was on the ground. Well, some of that snow was already deep. She thought to herself about the next dance competition in the spring.

The girls knew it would be time to find the portal to return home to belport as it was getting dark out. Holly took them in the snowmobile towards the portal. They went through the portal and were back in belport. After getting back to belport, they started to head back home.

Avery wanted to find a new house for them to live in. She got online and looked up some realtors as she wanted to sell the house she was in. She wanted to use that money to buy a new house. So she did just that and it worked out for them. Avery got the girls settled into the new house with her daughters and helped them get their rooms decorated. She even helped paint their rooms. She found some new bedding and clothes for each of her daughters. She was going to sign them up for a new school as well. Holly was already decorating her room with purple things as that is her favorite color. Eliana was doing her room in a light pink and purple color.

Magnolia was doing her room in a light blue color, getting new bedding, and hanging things on her wall. She even got a new bed and a new lamp in her room along with a dresser. She was going to study for her driver's test. Holly went to help her with her room and to add a little touch to it.

Cecilia's room was going to be a calming color as she does not do well in stressful environments. Holly gave her a bracelet that she made and she put it in her jewelry box.

Holly and the girls were still decorating their bedrooms and finding things to put in their rooms. Avery was going to take them all shopping so they could get things for their house and their rooms.

Avery was going to get some groceries for the house. She had found some things like pillows, and other things as well.

"Can we get a dog or a cat?" Cecilia asked Mom.

"Yeah, we can get one. We can look at the shelter to see if there is one." Avery spoke to her.

So after putting away the food in the fridge, they started to head towards the animal shelter.

They got into the car and Avery drove to the animal shelter. Once they got there, she parked the car. They got out and headed inside. They walked around at the cats first to see if there was a kitty that they liked.

Cecilia had found a kitty, a beautiful calico tabby. She looked at the kitty's name and a little bit about her. She saw that she wanted to adopt her.

"Mom,"

"Yes, Cecilia."

"I want to adopt this Calico tabby."

"Is she the one you want?"

"Yes, she is."

"Let's go sign some adoption papers then."

Avery took Cecilia to fill out some adoption papers for her kitty. They had filled out the papers and were ready to grab the kitty. They were going to make sure she had food, a collar some toys, and some dishes. Holly and Eliana were looking at the dogs in the dog area. They looked at small dogs first to see if any caught her eye.

"Do you see one that you like?" Holly asked Eliana.

"Hmm, I see a cute little one that looks like a Boston terrier. She likes that one as it reminds her of an Oreo cookie. " Eliana told Holly.

"Well, do you want it to be your dog?" She asked her.

"Yes, I would."

"Okay. We need to sign some adoption papers then and you can take it home."

After signing the papers, she was ready to take her dog home. Holly wanted to find her a dog so she looked at the bigger dogs. She went through them all and found a few she liked. She was first looking at a poodle which they are quite smart. The poodle was an Apricot color and was a female. She was already potty trained and knew the basic obedience training. The next one was a golden retriever and was also a female and was quite smart as well. She couldn't decide on the two dogs which one she liked best so she got them both.