Should I Also Let Her Take My Job?

“Here is your coffee, Mr. Pratap.” The assistant put down the coffee on the table and inadvertently caught a glimpse of the app that Shivam clicked on his phone. It was a taxi-hailing app.

Shivam did not only download one app but almost all taxi-hailing apps available in the market.

Was Mr. Pratap planning to purchase these companies?

As soon as he went out, he saw Rudra Pratap coming over swaggeringly.

“Mr. Rudra, may I ask you a question? Does our company plan to venture into taxi-hailing business?” he asked carefully. He was afraid that he might have misunderstood Shivam’s intention just now.

The assistant didn’t know what was really on Shivam’s mind, and he didn’t dare to ask.

“No. Why do you ask?”

The assistant said, “Mr. Pratap seems to be in a bad mental state, and he seems to have been focusing on taxi-hailing apps. I’m just a little worried, so I’ve decided to ask you about it.”

“What? My brother is checking on taxi-hailing apps?” Rudra was also confused. Both the Pratap family and their company had enough cars and drivers. Besides, Shivam liked driving by himself. Why would he use such apps?

But he just shrugged his shoulders and said, “Maybe he really wants to purchase those companies. Just prepare the information in case he needs it.”

Satisfied with his answer, the assistant nodded and thanked him.

......

The second round of the test in Orisa’s show finally came.

It would be at seven o’clock in the evening.

The night before the test, Isha stayed in Moni’s house to prepare a sumptuous dinner for Abhay and Moni.

When she got up early that morning, Abhay, who was a self-disciplined boy, was already washing his face and brushing his teeth. She kissed him on the forehead and said, “I’m going to the company for training.”

“Okay, take care of yourself,” Abhay said and added, “Also, you can definitely do it!”

“For sure!” Isha blew him a kiss.

Watching her running away, Abhay put down his toothbrush, took out his iPad, and tapped on it.

A question appeared on the screen, “Do you want to continue to invade the financial system of Pratap Group?”

He clicked on the word “Continue.”

He would like to know what kind of person Shivam Pratap Singh was.

Only two people from Queen Entertainment Company got into the second round of the test. One was Isha Sharma, and the other was Himanshi Sharma. The company had high expectations of them and even arranged a professional instructor to train them.

Isha and Himanshi had been working hard to prepare for the test.

The instructor couldn’t help but praise them with a smile, “Himanshi and Isha, you are both doing a good job. I hope you can maintain your performance during the second-round test.”

Manisha smiled and asked, “Instructor, what do you think of Himanshi’s performance? Do you think she can pass the second-round test and become a formal member of the show?”

Manisha knew Himanshi’s preferences very well. Himanshi liked listening to other people’s praises, so she meant to flatter Himanshi.

The instructor smiled and replied, “I have great hopes for her. She just needs to keep working on it.”