I'm Pregnant 🤰

Hey guys, thanks for all the love and support you guys are showing. Kindly keep supporting and do follow me. Please....😇❤️🙏

Now let's start the story....

●●●●●●●●●

“The top leader must be Rudra’s father,” Isha guessed casually.

But she didn’t expect that the top leader was the one who was with her just now.

Lovely barely knew the Pratap Group, so she just smiled casually.

“I have an interview, right? I’ll go there.” After changing her clothes, Isha smiled at Lovely.

Lovely didn’t force her to show up in the event of distributing presents.

Isha went to find the prearranged reporter for the interview.

The stars who received gifts there were all looking forward to the appearance of Rudra, or at least DiXi Media Company would arrange someone to say something.

However, the staff only gave some gifts to them, and there was nothing else.

“I’m so disappointed that Mr. Rudra didn’t come. Besides, no one from the top leadership is here.”

“You think too much. Even if Mr. Rudra has a crush on some female star, how can he come here in person? He can ask his assistant to take her away, right?”

“That’s right. People like us couldn’t see those big bosses in the senior management.”

In fact, Himanshi and Manisha were also waiting for the people from the Pratap Group to come. They wanted to have a presence in front of those bosses, but they didn’t expect that their work came to nothing.

The enthusiasm of the two turned into disappointment.

The short trip came to an end soon.

When they got off the ship, the reputation of Isha and Himanshi had been completely changed in the media and other people’s minds.

Isha was no longer an unknown newcomer. They thought Isha had a very strong influence, and she had proven it with facts. They believed that she was being widely recognized even in the international market.

As for Himanshi, they had thought that she was a high-level female model. But now, they thought she was an artist who was only focused on marketing data. Her professional ability was doubted.

After getting off the ship, Himanshi didn’t feel better until she saw Deepak’s luxury car waiting for her in front of the ship.

She thought, “Other people’s evaluation is nothing. The audience are always forgetful. They would forget these things in a short time. As long as I’m still the daughter of the Sharma family and have Deepak with me...’

She held her designer handbag and got into Deepak’s car.

Deepak smiled gently and said, “You must be tired, right?”

“Well, it’s okay. It’s just that I didn’t expect Isha’s data of JinXi to be like that. If I had known it earlier, I wouldn’t have listened to Manisha’s words and tried to spread the news that I became JinXi’s brand ambassador on Twitter.” Himanshi said apologetically, “I should have given the opportunity to Isha at that time.”

Her words not only expressed her apology to Isha, but also told Deepak that it was her agent who did the matter of the marketing data last time. She was still the innocent one.

Deepak said considerately, “Forget it. Let bygones be bygones. Don’t think too much.”

“I just feel sorry for Isha,” Himanshi said in a low voice.