Mixed Feelings

Guys... I've a query for you guys. Please comment on this. It's compulsory so write your thoughts before reading further.

Wattpad has some crap policy of limiting novels to 200 chapters. Clearly I can't complete this novel within this limit. So what should I do??

I don't know what to do further? Please guide me. It's very urgent.....🔥😭🔥

●●●●●●

Song had always been a fence sitter, but he had never suffered losses. He was already very familiar with this trick.

He personally poured Isha a cup of tea and said, “Isha, you can choose whichever agent you want to work with.”

Isha smiled. “No need. I don’t like any of them.”

“So you’ve taken a fancy to someone outside? This is a little tricky. It’s not easy to poach people nowadays.” Song did not expect that Isha would have other ideas.

No matter what, she was just a newcomer. Her foundation was too shallow.

“I want to cancel my contract,” Isha said straightforwardly.

Song put the teacup on the table and said, “Isha, the company is very optimistic about your future. We’ve also helped you get a lot of resources...”

“I don’t want any of them. I just want to terminate the contract. I’ve already brought my own contract and termination agreement here. If you agree, our contract will be terminated.”

The expression on Song’s face changed. “Isha, do you know what the penalty is? Can you afford it?”

He hoped that Isha was just impractical.

“Will you agree to terminate the contract if I pay the penalty?”

“Then take out the money first.” Song expected that she would not be able to take out ten million rupees.

What a joke! She had only taken a few jobs but she had already amassed such a large sum of money?

Isha slammed the check on the table. It was clearly written on it—ten million rupees.

Not a cent less.

This was the ten million rupees that Shivam had taken from Doctor Chaman’s account. No one knew where it went.

As for how Doctor Chaman and Himanshi would argue about it, it was their own business.

Besides, Doctor Chaman and Himanshi were now being detained by the police. They could not even protect themselves now, so they would not be able to investigate the whereabouts of the money either.

For every grievance, there was a debtor. It was Himanshi’s fault that Isha could not stay in the company. Hence, Himanshi would pay for her penalty fee.

Looking at the check on the table, Song’s face darkened.

His assistant picked up the check, carefully looked at it, and said in a low voice, “Director Song, this is real.”