Give Her a Dose of Her Own Medicine!

Hey guys.... Happy New Year to all of you. I hope you guys are gonna follow me this year as I'm regularly updating the story without any miss. So please do follow me and kindly vote on this story. That'll be the best new year gift to me. Thank you ❤️🙏💖

 Thank you ❤️🙏💖

●●●●●●

Himanshi’s face turned deathly pale. Now she realized that everything was just Isha’s trick.

Isha didn’t do anything. She just said a few words, and it already pushed Himanshi into such an unfavorable situation.

Himanshi shook her head anxiously. “No, Dad, Deepak. Please believe me. How can I sacrifice my future just to frame Isha? It’s just that I really thought she drugged me...”

“But the truth is, she didn’t!” Jigar interrupted angrily.

Zuhi hurriedly spoke for her daughter, “Hubby, although Isha didn’t drug her, Himanshi did have a relapse at that time. Besides, Isha touched Himanshi’s glass. It’s only normal for Himanshi to suspect her.”

Isha said in a calm voice, “Himanshi looked uncomfortable at that time, so I poured her a glass of water. I just tried to help her, as a sister. But anyway, forget it. I shouldn’t have meddled in other people’s business. I just humiliated myself.”

Jigar had always preferred a gentle and obedient daughter. So upon hearing Isha’s words, he said, “Himanshi, you’re in the wrong this time. Apologize to Isha.”

“Hubby, Himanshi just had a relapse. She’s not in good health yet. Don’t make her condition worse,” Zuhi pleaded while wiping her tears.

When Isha saw that Jigar was being fair, the coldness in her eyes faded away.

However, the next second, Jigar’s words made her realize that nothing could be changed.

The Sharma family would never be her family.

Jigar would always be Himanshi’s father only, not hers.

Jigar said, “Then Isha, I apologize to you on behalf of Himanshi. Let’s just forget what happened tonight. We don’t want to release the investigation result to the public. We will tell them that everything was only a misunderstanding. What do you think?”

Such a suggestion was not so much to defend Himanshi but added salt to Isha’s wound.

Before the investigation result came out, he allowed Himanshi to attack her on the Internet. At that time, why didn’t he stop Himanshi from making this matter public?

But now that he found out that Himanshi might be ruined, he made such a request from her.

Isha looked at Jigar indifferently. “What do you think people will think of me if we don’t announce this to the public? Right now, everyone believes that I really drugged Himanshi, and I stole her part in Orisa Fashion Show. How can I prove that I’m innocent?”