Suppressing Isha Sharma.

Hey guys, this is the last chapter of #Book-1. Please show your love and support on this episode. Tomorrow #Book-2 of this series will be published. So Do remember to check it out and add that book in your reading list too. Thank you for all the love. ❤️🙏🥰

●●●●●●

There were also some big shots in the film and television industry who attended the event that night. It could be said that there were many celebrities present.

Isha arrived at the scene and realized that Himanshi and Anika were among the people who came that night.

Liya’s friend, Sunny, was also here.

It seemed that the people around Isha had gathered here today.

Himanshi had a reduced workload now. Of course, it was because the fake pregnancy incident previously had caused an uproar.

She was now acting like a lady boss. She stood up and smiled. “Isha, I didn’t expect to see you here today.. Let me introduce you to Anika.”

Anika extended her hand and greeted Isha, “Hello, Isha.”

Isha crossed his arms and did not shake Anika’s hand. She wore a lazy and flirtatious smile as she looked at the two of them. That smile made Himanshi unable to remain calm.

Anika had no choice but to retract her hand. Isha’s arrogance made her feel extremely dissatisfied!

“Isha, life is full of ups and downs. You may not always be as popular as you are now. Just you wait!” Anika threatened.

“Then I’ll wait for you to prove it to me.” Isha glanced to the side. In the distance, reporters were secretly taking photos.

It was obvious that Himanshi was the one who planned to make Anika rise to stardom by stepping on her.

Since they were such hypocritical people, Isha thought that it was necessary to shake Anika’s hand as it would be too fake.

Isha left after saying that.

Lovely followed behind Isha, finally relieved of her anger!

A person who was trying to gain popularity through such means deserved this sort of outcome.

Anika looked angrily at Isha’s back. “Sister Himanshi, you’re right. Isha is really a wretch. Don’t worry, I’ll definitely replace her and snatch all her resources!”

“It’s best if you can rely on your face to quickly cling to Rudra Pratap,” Himanshi said solemnly.

Snatching this man from Isha’s hands would mean that Isha’s resources would be halved.

Up till now, Himanshi still believed that Isha was able to get to where she was today not because of her ability. It was all because of Rudra.

With this knowledge, Himanshi knew she would never be able to defeat Isha.

Isha went backstage to do her makeup. Anika and the others also went over.

......

Sunny and her assistant slowly walked in while discussing something in low voices.

“I really can’t do the opening?” Sunny asked.

“The brand said that the opening will be done by Isha. There’s no way to change it.”

Sunny lightly harrumphed. Could she not just swap, then? Did Isha not swap during the last fashion show?

Whether or not they could change the sequence depended not only on the brand but also on the relationship between the various parties.