My Husband Is Stylish

Isha understood Shivam’s sentiments. No wonder he said just now that he didn’t like the Lia's family, and he didn’t want GunGun to get in touch with them.

Indeed, what Kira did was disappointing.

Shivam continued in a low voice, “But as GunGun grows up, the members of the Lia's family don’t want to give him up.

Besides, he is the only connection between the Lia's family and the Pratap family.

Lia often comes to see GunGun.

And since GunGun really wants to get some information about his mother from her, I can’t deprive him of this right, so I agreed.

But my condition is that they can only see each other once a month at most.

This is the second time that she has come to see him this month.”

So Shivam was very angry that Lia and GunGun met without his permission. And it also made him feel sorry for Isha.

She loved and treated GunGun like her own son. But they took him away without permission. They didn’t show respect to her at all.

It was only then that Isha realized how GunGun came to the Pratap family.

GunGun and Shivam were both victims here. The two of them were not given any chance to choose. They were arranged for each other’s life.

But since Kira had already passed away, there was no use dredging up the past.

“I’m sorry, Isha. This is all my fault. Due to my oversight, Kira had gotten the opportunity to give birth to GunGun.” This matter had always made Shivam’s heart in knots.

He felt that it was too unfair for Isha to let her raise GunGun.

In the past five years, he didn’t look for her. Although it was because she had sent him the divorce agreement, there was one more reason. GunGun’s sudden appearance also disrupted his plans.

“Don’t think too much, Shivam. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. I like GunGun so much.” Isha then poured a glass of milk for him. “Here, drink some milk, so you can sleep well. I know you will be fine after a good sleep.”

“Isha...” Shivam took the glass but didn’t catch her hand. “I’m sorry. As your husband, I shouldn’t have had contact with the Lia's family. But I still went to their villa tonight.”

“It’s okay. You only went there to pick up GunGun. For me, it’s fine if they want to see GunGun. It’s not a big deal as long as they really love him.” Isha smiled sweetly. There was no trace of jealousy in her eyes but only love.

On the contrary, Shivam hoped to see her displeased. He wanted her to lose her temper and tell him that she was not happy with what he did.

But none of these emotions appeared on her face at all.

It seemed that she really didn’t care much about it. Shivam’s heart sank slightly, and his eyes darkened.

Isha smiled unperturbedly. “Go to bed early after drinking the milk. You have to go to work tomorrow, so don’t think too much.”

“What if I tell you that Lia likes me?” Shivam and Lia had never crossed paths before. And every time he picked GunGun up, he tried his best to avoid her.

But he knew that Lia liked him. As a matter of fact, she had asked GunGun to bring him gifts several times. It was just that he refused to accept all of them.

Shivam didn’t take this matter to heart. But seeing the unconcerned look on Isha’s face, he couldn’t help asking her the question.

He wanted to know if she cared for him or not.