I've Done Too Much For This Family

“My dear baby, thank you. I love you.”

GunGun was so happy. It was precisely because of him that Ishi could sleep so well. Only when she slept well would her mood be better.

His actions had brought value!

Shivam seemed to say, ‘I want a kiss too’.”

Abhay thought, ‘It’s so good to have GunGun here. Someone can help me with Ishi’s enthusiasm.’

Rudra thought to himself, ‘I’m really like a plate of pickled fish, sour and redundant.’

Shivam continued to express on his face, ‘The whole family put in the effort. Why does only GunGun get kisses and hugs?’

Aunt Chen served them breakfast and said, “Everyone can have breakfast now.”

At the dining table.

Shivam asked, “Mr. Rudra, what are you doing here?”

Rudra ate in a reserved manner, keeping up his appearance as a boss. “I have something to discuss with Abhay.”

He wanted to have a game match with Abhay. He had some questions to ask him. Of course, he had to come visit him in person.

Shivam saw through Rudra’s intentions and rolled his eyes at him. “Abhay is going to school soon.”

He meant that he did not want gaming to affect Abhay’s studies.

“I also have something to discuss with Sister Ishi. I’ve already calculated the remuneration for the last endorsement. I’ll send it to her...”

Shivam gave in. This was indeed a serious matter.

Rudra winked at Shivam. ‘I’ll also help you. Watch me.’

Shivam picked up a bun for Rudra and said, “Mr. Rudra, eat more.”

Rudra was flattered, but he sat up straight. It was rare for him to enjoy his brother’s service openly.

When Isha heard that she would be getting paid for her endorsement fee, her eyes lit up. “Mr. Rudra, will you be paying me?”

“Yes, let’s have a drink later. I have other works to talk to you about,” Rudra invited with a smile.

“Okay.”

Shivam agreed.

.....

In the cafe downstairs, Isha received money from Pratap Group. Looking at the number in her account, she was in a good mood.

A few million rupees was enough to raise Abhay and GunGun till they were 18 years old.

Rudra smiled and said, “Ishi, you did a good job in the commercial last time. Many people asked me for your phone number but I didn’t give it to them. You just filmed for me, I don’t want others to have you film for them as well.”

“Of course. I can’t take on any more commercials for the time being.”

“Well, you and my brother already have Abhay. When’s the wedding?”

Isha choked on her coffee. What wedding?

Rudra hurriedly handed her a tissue. “You and my brother are married in name. Haven’t you thought of holding a wedding? Besides, you already have two children.”

“I want to keep a low profile,” Isha said with a perfunctory smile.

“Do you have any thoughts on having a wedding?”