Give Everyone An Explanation.

Since you guys wanted another episode. I'm posting it here. But you've to vote and comment on this episode. In future I'll try to increase the length of each episode but it'll only happen if you guys show your support. Thank you. ❤️🙏🥰

●●●●●

Himanshi said angrily, “Evidence? Then I’ll tell everyone what the evidence is. The evidence is that you’ve always been eyeing my fiance, Deepak Verma. You have feelings for him, so you can’t bear to see me and Deepak get along well. That’s why you want to break us up and you don’t want to see me give birth to his child. Jealousy is the evidence of your instigation. All of this is clear!”

Himanshi’s words made sense. Besides, the news with Deepak had been on the internet for a long time.

Everyone was obviously on her side. Isha liked Deepak, so Isha did not like Himanshi. Isha pushed Himanshi and caused her to have a miscarriage.

This formed a complete chain of evidence.

The situation was completely unfavorable for Isha.

Except for Isha’s loyal fans who were on her side, everyone else was on Himanshi’s side.

Isha looked at Himanshi and said firmly, “Himanshi, will you take responsibility for everything you say? Are you sure what you’re saying is all true?”

Looking at Isha, Himanshi suddenly felt a little scared.

Deep down, she knew that it was too late to back out now. She had no choice but to go with it.

How could Isha find out about what she had done? She had also bribed Doctor Chaman, so she had not left any trails.

“My words are completely true,” Himanshi said righteously.

Isha looked at the reporters in front of her and said, “Then I’ll tell you the truth now. From beginning till the end, Himanshi was never pregnant.”

Himanshi’s face turned deathly pale. “Isha, you’re lying!”

Manisha’s expression also changed.

Her words caused a stir. “How is that possible? How can Isha say such a thing?”

“Is Isha going to push the blame?”

“What’s going on?”

Isha said loudly, “Himanshi was never pregnant. I can’t infer the reason why she told everyone that she was pregnant, but I think it might be to please her future in-laws. All I can tell you is that her pregnancy before was fake. The medical reports were all faked by her doctor.”

The reporter immediately asked, “Isha, do you have any evidence?”

“How can we trust you without any evidence?”

“We have to give the public a convincing explanation.”

Isha said, “I’ve already invited Doctor Chaman, the one who examined her each time she came to the hospital, to the scene. You can ask the doctor if I’m telling the truth or not. I’m sorry that I came a little late just now and caused you some inconvenience as I also had something to say to Doctor Chaman. Please come on stage now, doctor.”

Himanshi’s expression changed drastically.

She glanced at Manisha, who was also flustered. She had asked her assistant to keep an eye on Doctor Chaman, but she did not know that he had been in contact with anybody.

Before she came here just now, Doctor Chaman was still writing medical records in his office.

Following Isha’s words, Doctor Chaman walked in.