His Smile Was So Charming.

In fact, Fawad’s agent was just like his assistant and had no right to refuse Fawad.

So he had no choice but to follow Fawad’s requirement.

Rudra sent Isha and Lovely back and said, “Sister Ishi, the shooting time is about three days. If you need anything, just tell me. You can call me at any time.”

Isha nodded.

After saying goodbye to Rudra and Lovely, Isha’s phone rang at the gate of the community. It was a strange phone number.

Isha answered the phone.

“Isha, I’m Fawad.” Fawad’s voice came from the other end of the line.

He had a handsome face, but his voice was a little frivolous. It was obvious that he used dubbing in the TV series he had filmed before.

In public’s eyes, he was single, innocent, and even kept his first kiss. This image was created for him by his company.

“Mr. Fawad, what can I do for you?”

“Where do you live? I’ll ask someone to pick you up. Didn’t you say that we would drink together tonight?”

Drink together tonight? Isha really wanted to contradict him. When did they make a deal?

She smiled and said, “Mr. Fawad, you must get things wrong. We only have the work we have agreed on tomorrow. Is there any other agreement?”

Fawad said bluntly, “Isha, I know you want to be with Rudra, so you have to pretend yourself in front of me. But let me tell you, I can give you whatever Rudra gave you.”

“Fawad!”

“What? You can be with him. But you can’t be with me?” Fawad sneered.

He had never met a woman like Isha. She must be an interesting woman!

Isha said coldly, “I won’t come there to drink. As for the work, I will finish my part well. You can do whatever you want in your part. It’s none of my business. I really hope that the twenty million fans of your Instagram can know what kind of person you are!”

Then Isha hung up the phone.

Fawad put away his phone and snorted. How could Isha talk to him like this? Was it because she had the support of Rudra?

He would teach Isha how to write the word “regret.”

After hanging up the phone, Isha took a deep breath. Then the haze on her face changed into a bright smile. She couldn’t take her anger at work to home, which had always been her life principle.

When she got home, she would be the bright Isha.

....

When she got home, GunGun had fallen asleep, while Shivam was still waiting for her in the living room.

Isha felt warm in her heart. She remembered that it was usually Abhay who sat in the same seat waiting for her.

“How’s your work today?” Shivam put down his financial magazine.

According to Rudra’s report, everything went well.

However, since Shivam didn’t see anything with his own eyes, he was really worried.

He spent the whole afternoon in his office, trying to restrain his impulse to go downstairs to accompany her.

But as a driver, it was not appropriate for him to show up, so Shivam had to be invisible.

“Everything is fine. Mr. Rudra is nice to me,” Isha smiled.

In fact, she wanted to tell Shivam the issue about Fawad.