Is It A Coincidence?

Himanshi hurriedly said, “Dad, Mom, I was also very angry before. But now that I think about it, maybe Isha really didn’t do it on purpose. Maybe it was just a slip of the hand, or maybe she just lost her balance and fell on me... I don’t think she did it on purpose. If it was just an accident, I won’t blame her for it...”

Jigar and Zuhi both thought that their daughter was too kind-hearted. How could she be so kind-hearted?

Deepak was also deeply touched. “Himanshi, you’re too considerate of others. You never think about yourself. You’re still speaking up for Isha even in this state.”

“I don’t want to judge her with malicious intent. Actually, Isha is quite pitiful as well,” Himanshi said, “If she’s willing to make a public apology, I’ll forgive her.”

Zuhi said, “I don’t think she’ll make a public apology. Your father and I have discussed it. We don’t want her to apologize anymore. Let’s just call the police. It’s a serious matter. We should teach her a lesson.”

“Mom, don’t call the police!” Himanshi struggled to sit up.

She did not want this matter get any more serious. She just wanted Isha to be condemned. Ruining her reputation was the biggest punishment for her.

Besides, she did not really suffer a miscarriage. If the police got involved, her lie would soon be exposed.

Deepak said in a low voice, “Himanshi, you’re so kind that you still want to protect her and care about your sisterhood. But Isha doesn’t have any sisterly feelings for you.”

When he saw Isha leave with that man today, she did not look the slightest bit ashamed or guilty. Instead, she even looked arrogant. He felt sorry for Himanshi.

Zuhi chimed in, “That’s right. How can I seek justice for you if I don’t call the police? ISHA will never admit to her mistake otherwise!”

Himanshi shook her head. “Mom, it’s not as simple as you think. She’s still a member of the Sharma family. If anything happens to her, it’ll also affect the reputation of the Sharma family. Besides, she’s doing well in the company now. If we lay a hand on a cash cow like her because of me, what will the company think of me?”

Zuhi was speechless for a moment. She really did not dare to destroy her daughter’s future.

She had lived in the shadow of being a homewrecker her whole life and she had not made much progress in her career. Now that her daughter was finally doing well and she was going to be a young grandmother in the near future, she really should not offend anyone in the company.

Deepak held Himanshi’s hand and said, “I’m sorry, Himanshi.”

“I’m just thinking about the bigger picture. If Isha apologizes in private, I’ll forgive her,” Himanshi said generously.

It was decided. She would not call the police but would ask Isha to apologize in private.

While sending Jigar and Zuhi out, Deepak said, “Uncle, Aunt, you should head back home first. Let’s not do anything about the matter regarding Isha for now. We can talk about the apology after she has sorted out her thoughts.”

...

The topic of Himanshi’s miscarriage was still being discussed on Twitter.

However, there was no follow-up news.

Himanshi had said that she did not push Isha, but she did not come up with an explanation. Manisha continued to rile up Himanshi’s fans and incited them to cause trouble by cursing and scolding Isha.