Not His Son.

Anyway, Garva’s father did not know who Shivam was. He just felt that Shivam was not someone to be trifled with.

After hearing Isha’s words, Shivam said, “Apologize!”

Garva’s father had no choice but to step forward and say, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have made such a joke.”

“It wasn’t a joke. This is bullying. Please be mindful and learn to distinguish between these two,” Isha corrected him and said.

“I’m sorry. I won’t dare to bully Abhay again.”

“That’s more like it.. It’s best if you don’t let me hear of such instances again,” Isha said.

Garva touched his bottom that had hit the floor. Bullying? He was the one who was bullied.

Isha smiled and said to the other students, “Everyone, from now on, you and Abhay will be schoolmates. You must care for each other and lend a helping hand if a situation arises.”

She was already good-looking, and today, she was especially gentle. Who would not like her?

Seeing her smile and how protective she was of Abhay, the other students all nodded. “Okay, I want to be friends with Abhay.”

“Me too.”

“Me too!”

The others parents also liked Abhay’s parents more now and scorned Garva’s parents. Who would want their child to be friends with a son from such a horrible family?

Isha lowered her head and whispered into Abhay’s ear, “Abhay, you’re very popular.”

Abhay blushed awkwardly.

Teacher Pankti walked in and said, “Everyone, those who have passed the third grade exam, please report to the third grade. Abhay, congratulations on passing the fifth grade exam. Please follow me to the fifth grade.”

The family of three followed Teacher Pankti.

In an instant, Garva and his parents were petrified. Abhay had taken the fifth grade exam and he passed! In other words, Abhay’s physical strength, intelligence, and ability completely defeated the eight-year-old Garva!

Therefore, Garva had asked for that beating up just now! He had asked to be humiliated!

Everyone else was surprised and impressed when they heard that Abhay got into the fifth grade.

It turned out that he did not give up on the exam but went to a higher level.

God! This really changed their perspective of four-year-olds.

However, it was that married couple who brought up the child. It was not surprising that their child turned out to be so excellent.

After registering, Abhay walked out with Shivam and Isha.

Isha softly told Shivam about how Abhay had kicked the other male student with his leg. Shivam was worried that Abhay’s leg was hurting, so he picked him up and walked toward the school gate.

Abhay’s ears turned red. He said in a low voice, “Don’t carry me. I’m already a student in fifth grade.”

“But you’re still my four-year-old son.” Shivam did not put him down.

Abhay felt very uncomfortable. He did not know where to put his hands or where to look.

Walking behind the father and son, Isha smiled brightly.

...

The next day, Shivam and Isha sent GunGun to kindergarten.

In the beginning, GunGun was very curious about kindergarten and even looking forward to it.