My sister-in-law belongs to my brother.

Deepak’s father, Chandan and his mother, Sun also came over. They didn’t invite Rudra Pratap today, but Rudra came in person.

He must have heard about it, so he came here specially.

They didn’t know whether Rudra came for the sake of the Verma family or the Sharma family.

The two of them stepped forward at the same time.

At the same time, Jigar Sharma and Zuhi reacted and walked towards Rudra.

Rudra didn’t want others pay much attention to him. But now he was surrounded in the center by them.

He didn’t like to be surrounded in such a way, not to mention that he didn’t like their flattering manners. Besides, he didn’t come here to enjoy the compliment.

“You don’t have to greet me. I’ll go in myself,” said Rudra.”

It was the first time he had spoken since he had been here. His voice was somewhat casual, but in the ears of these people in front of him, it was like a fairy music.

Chandan Verma and Jigar Sharma stepped forward and said, “Mr. Rudra, please come in.”

Chandan then winked at the people around him and asked them to enter the hall as soon as possible to clear up the hall and make the best and most honorable seat for Rudra.

Although the hotel they booked today was a fancy hotel, they didn’t expect that Rudra Pratap would come here. They were afraid that they would offend Rudra.

When Chandan and the others entered the hall, some people with low status had been sent out, leaving a large group of seats for Rudra to choose.

Rudra walked in casually. He was not interested in everything here. There was nothing to see or attract his attention.

It could be said that Mr. Rudra was very perfunctory. Chandan and the others around him had said a lot of polite words, but he did not listen carefully.

Himanshi and Deepak walked up to Rudra and greeted him with a smile.

Seeing that Isha was still sitting in her original seat, Zuhi couldn’t help but secretly scold Isha for her ignorance. Didn’t Isha see that there was a distinguished guest here? Why didn’t Isha go out? Why did she have to sit there leisurely?

“Isha, get out of here!” Zuhi called Isha’s name in a low voice, regardless of pretending to be a good stepmother.

Neither Isha nor Lovely noticed what was happening here. Hearing Zuhi’s voice, Isha frowned and wondered what Zuhi was doing? Did she offend Zuhi?

Rudra was not interested in what happened here. He came for Isha and keenly noticed that someone had called Isha’s name.

He immediately looked to the direction of the voice and saw a white skinned girl sitting in a corner not far away. Although she deliberately kept a low profile, it was difficult to hide her brilliance, and people could see her at a mere glance.

“She is my sister-in-law!” When he came up with this idea, he immediately understood why his brother had been waiting for her for five years!

Because she was so beautiful, pure and elegant that even if she did nothing, she was shining.

Rudra had watched her many shows. Now seeing her in person, he finally understood that camera made people look fat. Camera was the most critical thing in the world!

Isha already looked very beautiful in the camera. But when he saw Isha in person, he found that she was more beautiful!

If he were his brother, he would be willing to wait too!

Sitting in the office, Shivam felt his ears burning as if someone was coveting his things.

On the other hand, Rudra felt a chill on his back, as if someone was staring at him.

He patted his chest and thought, ‘My sister-in-law belongs to my brother. My sister-in-law belongs to my brother!’

After reciting for three times, Rudra pushed Chandan and Jigar away. Then he pushed away Himanshi and Deepak and strode towards Isha!

“My...” Rudra ran over and showed a cheerful expression.

‘What is he talking about?’ Isha turned sideways to avoid Rudra.

Lovely stopped him and asked, “Excuse me. Who are you?”

In fact, Lovely didn’t stop Rudra hard. The reason that she stopped him was because Rudra was acting like a crazy fan. Lovely was afraid that he would hurt Isha.

But after seeing him clearly, Lovely keenly found that he might have a high status.

“I’m Rudra Pratap.” Rudra briefly introduced himself, “I’m working in the Pratap Group, the company where Shivam works.”

Snapping back to her senses, Isha stood up and greeted politely, “Nice to meet you, Mr. Rudra.”

She treated Rudra in a professional way.

Rudra’s face darkened at once. Shouldn’t his sister-in-law hold his hand and tell him about his brother, GunGun and other family affairs?

But his sister-in-law was too polite!

Lovely was also shocked. “Hello, Mr. Rudra!”

She didn’t expect that Rudra Pratap would come to greet Isha!

Did it mean that the DiXi Media Company took an interest in Isha?

“Don’t be nervous. Have a seat.” Rudra remembered what his brother had told him. He didn’t want to frighten his sister-in-law. He had to be obedient, polite and kind. He had to help his brother hide his identity.

Isha and Lovely sat down together.

Rudra also sat down next to Isha. He really had a lot to say to Isha, but Isha’s smile was occupational and professional. Rudra didn’t know what to say for a moment.

Chandan and the others were completely shocked!

They treated Rudra with the highest standard of treatment, imagining that this was an olive branch thrown out by the Pratap Group. Perhaps in the business world, the Pratap Group would treat them differently. At least, the Pratap Group would treat Himanshi in a different way.

But after Rudra came, he only said a sentence from beginning to end and then went straight to Isha!

‘This bitch!’ Zuhi clenched her fists in anger.

Jigar and Chandan also looked embarrassed.

Himanshi and Deepak couldn’t hide their uncomfortableness.

The others also looked over. Most of the people who stayed in the hall were important figures tonight. Many people recognized Rudra and even showed the surprised expressions.

At the same time, they all saw that Rudra was sitting next to Isha and talking to her.

There was even a hint of flattery in Rudra’s eyes. He didn’t look arrogant as usual.

Chandan looked at his son and said, “Deepak, invite Mr. Rudra to sit on a better place.”

Deepak took Himanshi’s hand and walked towards Rudra. “Mr. Rudra the engagement ceremony is about to begin. Please go to the main seat.”

●●●●