I Can't Bear the Risk of Losing Her.

Since the target has achieved.... So here it is. ❤️😇🙏

●●●●

Seeing that her reputation on Twitter had turned better, Isha was completely relieved.

“Mr. Rudra is really good. The content of his Tweet is very precise,” Isha said.

Of course, because this was written by Shivam himself. He had checked it several times, and even the supporting pictures were chosen by him in person. He tried to clarify for Isha and not let Rudra have any intimate relationship with Isha.

The result satisfied Shivam very much. Although there were occasionally a few people who tried to make a match between Rudra and Isha, overall, this kind of voice was too weak and soon disappeared in the vast sea of people.

Shivam appreciated his achievements very much. He didn’t want others to make a match between Rudra and Isha. It was terrible.

Shivam tried to reduce the positive image of Rudra. So he said, “I have checked this Tweet too. The Pratap Group has a lot of talents. It may not be written by Mr. Rudra himself.”

Isha nodded and continued, “Anyway, Mr. Rudra is a nice person. In order to help me clarify my relationship with him, he even said he was familiar with me. To be honest, if I don’t invite him to dinner, I really think I owe him too much.”

Shivam was speechless. It took Shivam a lot of time and energy to do the job, but the one who got the praise was Rudra, who was just copying the content with his fingers.

He was unhappy and angry.

“You are my wife. Of course he is familiar with you. After all, I have known him for more than ten years,” Shivam said in a low voice.

It was not until then that Isha realized that Shivam was the person who got the main credit. She narrowed her eyes with a smile and said, “Thank you too, Shivam. If Mr. Rudra has time, let’s invite him to dinner next time, okay? I want to express my gratitude to him for taking care of you and me. What do you think?”

“Good.” Shivam was happy. Because he could feel Isha’s closeness to him in her words. Besides, he could also feel that Isha was courteous to Rudra.

Holding her phone in her hand, Lovely was trying her best to keep the scandal under control.

Unexpectedly, Yuvraj and Rudra posted the Tweet one after another.

In an instant, the situation on the internet had all reversed.

Lovely thought, ‘Isha is really a good artist! Even Mr. Rudra made the clarification for her in person!

What’s more, Rudra’s tone was so friendly that he and Isha even made an appointment in private.’

To be honest, Lovely had been in the entertainment industry for a long time, and she had worked for many popular stars, but no one could successfully enter the core of the rich. If those stars could have dinner with the rich, they would hype this for a long time.

Isha had such a good relationship with Rudra in private, but she didn’t mention a word about it. Lovely thought highly of Isha again.

Then numerous phone calls came up in Lovely’s phone.

Some of the brands which were still in wait-and-see mode for Himanshi and Isha now made up their minds. After this incident, they decisively chose Isha.

It was not only because Isha had a good relationship with Rudra, but also because of the farce this time. Himanshi was trying too hard to get the attention, but Isha was different from her.