Thank You for Appearing in My Life.

GunGun tugged on the hem of Abhay’s shirt. Shivam, who was standing at the side, displayed his aura that was strong and obscure.

Isha sipped on the milk.

After a long time, Abhay agreed. “Just this once. It won’t happen again.”

“Okay! Okay! I can sleep with Brother Abhay tonight! He’s so nice!”

Isha choked on her milk and coughed several times.

Shivam’s eyes were burning with flames.

As for Abhay, he had a deep suspicion that GunGun did not understand the meaning of ‘won’t happen again.’ Rather, GunGun simply chose not to understand the meaning of the phrase.

Clenching his fists, Shivam coughed lightly and said, “Okay then, go to bed early.”

He was very relieved to let his elder son take care of his younger son.

However, Abhay felt a little wronged.

Even so, he would look for another opportunity to make up for the grievances he was facing this time.

Maybe in a few days, he could pack up everything in his bedroom and move back to the master bedroom, replacing GunGun.

His clothes could be hung side by side with Isha’s. The other half of Isha’s bed would also be reserved for him.

Abhay held GunGun’s hand and said, “Let’s sleep with Ishi.”

What?

Abhay’s words shattered Shivam’s hopes into pieces.

Shivam thought that he had misheard him.

He looked at Abhay in confusion.

Abhay said matter-of-factly, “He’s so young. I don’t have the experience of taking care of children. It’s better if we sleep with Ishi.”

Besides, if he slept with Ishi, he would feel more comfortable. If he could not take GunGun’s presence anymore in the middle of the night, Ishi could be his buffer.

Isha smacked her forehead. What did Abhay mean by taking care of a child? He was only a few days older than GunGun, right?

However, she thought that Abhay’s suggestion made sense.

“Let’s go, then. Let’s have an early rest. You’re not allowed to play or sleep at night. Otherwise, a big bad wolf will come and catch you.” Isha held Abhay’s and GunGun’s hands while walking into her room.

GunGun followed Isha happily.

Shivam was left alone on this cold night.

After settling the two little munchkins down, Isha lowered her head and kissed each of their faces.

Looking at their obedient sleeping faces, a gentle and loving look appeared in her eyes.

She closed the door and walked out. Sitting on the sofa was a sulky man.

For a moment, Isha did not know how to comfort him. It seemed that he was being neglected.

GunGun used to stick to Isha, but he would also stick to him.

After Abhay appeared, GunGun started sticking to him. Most of the time, he would ignore Isha and Shivam.

“Ahem, do you want some tea?” Isha asked.

Shivam stood up and said, “Why don’t I sleep with them? You’re tired, so you should have a good rest. You can sleep in my room.”

“That’s not necessary. Don’t be angry at GunGun. Kids like to be with their friends. You have more common topics with someone of the same age.” Although Abhay did not seem to have any common topics with GunGun.