Isha, You Are Fired!

Hearing that Shivam was a driver, Fanny came up with this idea.

Over the years, she had worked in JinXi. She had been promoted to the position of manager step by step. She was more responsible for Asia’s business. She came in contact with many men in Europe and America and realized that those people were not suitable for her.

But Shivam, the person who was standing in front of her, was very suitable for her. He had a temperament that could make people feel that as long as he was given a chance, he would be able to accomplish something great.

To be a driver and to be with Isha was a waste of talent for him.

A mocking smile appeared on the corner of Shivam’s mouth. Fanny’s proposal made him feel so ridiculous.

Fanny said, “Mr. Pratap, if you stay here, I can definitely give you a good job and a promising future. If you stay with Isha, are you sure you will have a better future?”

She was confident that it was hard for Shivam to refuse her invitation. This man would never be willing to be a common driver.

“I’m sorry. I think everything is fine now.” A hint of coldness flashed across Shivam’s eyes.

Fanny was a little embarrassed and angry when she was refused directly by Shivam. “Shivam, I have the final say on the chosen representative of JinXi. My actions will determine Himanshi’s and Isha’s fate. You don’t have to promise me, but you have to think about whether Isha can keep her job.”

Shivam looked at Fanny and asked, “Is this your working attitude? This really makes me confused. With a manager like you, JinXi can still get where it is.”

Fanny’s heart skipped a beat.

Shivam’s words reminded her that her professional life was built on her own efforts.

She had worked so hard in a foreign country until today.

But this time, she had gone too far step by step since she had agreed on Himanshi in advance.

But then she smiled and said, “I can make decisions on Asian business. I don’t like Isha at all. If I change her, many people can replace her. I can verify it now.”

She had followed the rules all these years, but if she couldn’t even control a common staff like Isha and a common driver, her position of power would be in name only.

Perhaps she was facing people from S Country, so she lost her usual vigilance and deliberately wanted to use her power to seek private interests for herself.

And once the door of greed was opened, it could never be closed again.

“It turns out that Manager Fanny thinks that we don’t need so much respect since we came from Asia. You think you don’t even need to abide by the spirit of contract, right? Manager Fanny, you’re also from S Country. Why do you look down upon your fellow citizens?”

There was a sneer in Shivam’s voice.

This made Fanny even more embarrassed. She needed to be careful in front of noble people, but she didn’t need to be discreet in front of Shivam.

She suddenly stood up, and walked out of the office and walked towards the filming site.

After she talked with Baizen for a while, she called several beautiful female models from S Country to replace Isha.

As soon as Isha finished the dance, her face was covered with a thin layer of sweat. Before she could react, her position was replaced. The other model put on JinXi’s clothes and appeared at the position where she had stood just now.

At the same time, Fanny stood in front of her and said loudly in English, “Isha, you are fired.”

“Manager Fanny, what has Isha done? Why did you make this decision all of a sudden?” Lovely strode forward.

Fanny said coldly, “We have given her a chance, but she is not suitable and doesn’t perform well, right?”

Lovely argued with her, but Fanny ignored Lovely.

Fanny’s evaluation of Isha’s performance was biased.

Seeing all this, Himanshi couldn’t help feeling happy. Fanny had been helping her all the time, but it seemed that it was also because of the performance of Isha. Isha really didn’t meet the requirements of JinXi, so Isha was unlucky.

She had just heard the praises from the staff around her. They must compliment her on her performance!

Himanshi got ready and went to shoot with other models.

The staff came forward and asked Lovely and Isha to leave together.

“Isha.” Shivam strode to Isha. He protected her and took her away from the scene.

Lovely was furious. “What’s wrong with Fanny? I can’t see any problem with the contract and everything is fine. How could she make such a decision?”

She had seen with her own eyes that there was nothing wrong with Isha’s performance. Baizen and the staff had been constantly praising Isha. It was obvious that most of the praises were for Isha.

Lovely couldn’t find the reason, so she had to go back to the hotel with Isha and Shivam.

“I’m going to talk to her.” Lovely picked up her phone and went back to her room.

Isha was also very frustrated. She didn’t do anything wrong, and she believed that her performance was not bad. But Fanny suddenly made such a decision.

“Shivam, do you know what happened?” Isha asked. She had been shooting all the time and didn’t care much about Fanny.

“Fanny asked me to drive the car for her. Otherwise, you will be disqualified from being the chosen representative,” said Shivam, raising his eyebrows slightly.

Isha was frowning slightly. “She has gone too far! How could she do this! Although you are handsome and capable, she can’t threaten you to stay with her in this way. Besides, you are married. You are my husband. She knows that.”

Isha was angry. Her head was full of the fact that Shivam was her husband, and Fanny couldn’t meddle in her love life to destroy her marriage!

Seeing that she was a little jealous, Shivam was in a good mood. He asked in a low voice, “You don’t want me to leave?”

“Of course! You are a human, not an item. She can’t do anything she wants with you!”

“I won’t go. I refused her. I’m yours, right?” Shivam looked down at her seriously.

Isha heaved a great sigh of relief. As soon as she looked up, she saw the deep and dark vortex in the eyes of Shivam.

His tone was low, and unhurried, with an irresistible affection.

Isha was slightly surprised, and her heart skipped a beat because of his eyes.

Didn’t he say that it was the same for him to decide whom to marry? There was no essential difference between her and other women.

Only then did Isha feel relieved to let him and GunGun move in with her. But the affection in his eyes now made Isha a little uncomfortable.

●●●●●