How Deep Are His Feelings?l

“Of course,” Sunny agreed. “Isha is just a good actress. She might not even be as capable as me. As for us, we can only rely on your help, Liya.”

Liya smiled. She also wanted to build a company and promote famous artists so that the outside world could see her true capabilities.

It would also allow Shivam to pay more attention to her.

......

When a model saw that Isha had swapped slots with Sunny because of Liya, she had the same idea.

Isha had the second-last slot now. She did not have a good slot, and her clothes were not very nice either.

This model named Mini was not feeling well today. She happened to have the second slot and would have to be on stage soon.

She wanted to have more time to rest and go on stage at a later time. However, it would be difficult to find someone to swap slots with her so she had her eyes on Isha.

If she asked Isha to swap slots with her, she would definitely agree.

However, after hearing about what had happened just now, Mini also thought that Isha was a snob. As such, she did not say anything to her. Instead, she called one of her high-ranking uncles and asked him to come over and help.

She had the wrong idea from the beginning!

Soon, Mini’s uncle, Jagat, arrived.

Jagat was the CEO of a company. He had a big belly and looked very imposing. As soon as he walked in, he went straight to Jagat.

“Tell me, who do you want to swap slots with?”

Mini told him about Isha.

Jagat was used to bossing people around. It would be easy for him to deal with Isha, who fawned over powerful people. He pulled Mini along and walked toward Isha.

Some people recognized Jagat, so when they saw that he was looking for Isha, they could not help but widen their eyes to watch the show—especially Jili. She snorted with laughter and said to her assistant, “Which slot exactly will Isha be getting today?”

Lovely was also stunned. There were too many people looking for Isha today.

She introduced Jagat to Isha in a low voice, “He’s Mr. Jagat. He’s a famous tycoon in the real estate market. Isha, look…”

Isha smiled and said, “Let’s see what he wants.”

Standing in front of Isha, Jagat ordered loudly, “Isha Sharma, swap slots with my niece!”

When Liya came over just now, although she did not like Isha in her heart, she was still polite on the surface. Jagat, however, was completely ignoring Isha.

Seeing this, the others all stood up to see what Isha would do.

Actually, in their hearts, there was no doubt that Isha would give up her slot. After all, she was good at flattering others. Was that not her secret to success?

Mini also had a proud look on his face. He was sure that Isha would give in to her uncle.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not swapping!” Isha refused flatly.

The people around were surprised. Mini said angrily, “Isha, do you know what kind of person my uncle is? You refuse to swap slots with me? He’s a famous real estate developer with a frightening reputation. If you don’t swap with me, he can ask Director to have you leave right now!”

“Who wants Isha to leave?” Rudra stood at the door and asked loudly.

Actually, Director did not dare to offend Jagat as well.