I Won't Live Anymore.

Today was when Liya and GunGun had agreed to meet.

Shivam narrowed his eyes slightly and was a little unhappy about it. However, since it was an agreement, he did not say much and let Aunt Chen take GunGun away.

Just then, he received a call from the butler of the old mansion. “Young Master, Old Master and Old Madam want to see you.”

“Okay,” Shivam replied.

He drove back to the old mansion.

Rudra and Mrs. Pratap were there.

The decorations in the old mansion were still the same, exuding a classical elegance.

Old Master Pratap and Matriarch Pratap were still young. They were not even in their 70s yet, so they were still energetic. Seeing Shivam come back, their eyes lit up. “Where’s my precious grandson?”

“He went to the Liya's family’s villa,” Shivam said.

The smiles on the faces of Old Master Pratap and Matriarch Pratap disappeared at once. They muttered, “You’re really something. You haven’t been back for a long time. Now that you’re finally back, you didn’t bring my precious GunGun back. I feel so empty and sad.”

“GunGun is supposed to go to the Kumar family (Liya's Family) today,” Shivam reminded them.

The two elderly did not say anything. After all, they had put in a lot of effort to get GunGun close to the Kumar family.

Now that they had been reminded by Shivam, the two of them could not say anything.

Shivam looked at Rudra and Mrs. Pratap with a questioning look in his eyes.

Rudra hurriedly looked at him and said with his gaze, ‘I didn’t tell my grandparents about my sister-in-law and nephew.’

Mrs. Pratap also shook her head helplessly. If she refused to listen to her son, she would not have been able to stay in the Pratap family.

Matriarch Pratap could not help but say, “Since GunGun has gone to see Liya, why don’t you go as well? That woman isn’t bad. She’s been patiently watching over you and GunGun for four years. It hasn’t been easy for her.”

“Grandma, I have a wife,” Shivam reminded her.

Matriach Pratap sighed. “Okay, okay.”

She had been hearing these words for a long time, but she had not seen him bring his granddaughter-in-law home yet.

As expected, Old Master Pratap’s face darkened with displeasure. However, Shivam was not only his grandson but also the person in charge of Pratap Group now. His authority was no longer comparable to his grandson’s, so it was inappropriate for him to say anything harsh.

Seeing this, Rudra hurriedly said, “Butler, isn’t it time to eat? Let’s talk while we eat.”

Soon, everyone was seated at the table.

Shivam cleared his throat and said, “Grandpa, Grandma, my wife, Isha Sharma, has returned from the United States with my son. So please don’t talk about the Kumar family anymore. GunGun only meets Liya once a month.”

Hearing this, the muscles on Old Master Pratap’s face twitched in pleasant surprise. “She’s back? And you have a grandson? What’s his name? How old is he? Where did he go to school? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Where is my grandson? Rudra, you little brat, how could you help your brother hide this from us? You two are really...”

Rudra patted his shoulder and said, “Grandpa, this is my brother’s affair. Of course, he should be the one to tell you.”

Shivam’s mother looked happy. “Then why didn’t you bring them back with you? Hurry up and call them over. Butler, prepare two more sets of cutlery and get a driver to pick them up. Hurry.”