Can't You Just Postpone That Event?

Shivam refused in a serious tone. “Mom, she’ll always be an aunt. She’ll never become a real mother. If anyone mentions this matter again, I think GunGun would not mind losing an aunt like her.”

No one could decide who GunGun’s mother was, except for Shivam and GunGun himself.

In the afternoon, Isha and Shivam arrived at the gate of the kindergarten early and waited for GunGun.

The lessons were not over yet. Isha looked around eagerly and muttered, “I don’t know if GunGun is used to school life. What did he eat for lunch? Did he fill up his stomach? Did he eat fruits? Did he drink enough water and go to the bathroom?”

Shivam could not help laughing. He gently put his arm around her shoulder and said, “GunGun is a big boy. He’ll learn to take care of himself.”

Isha was so worried that she did not notice that Shivam was holding her.

There were many couples picking up their children at the kindergarten gate. It seemed very normal.

To outsiders, Shivam and Isha were a very loving couple.

Finally, GunGun appeared. As soon as he saw Isha, he quickly ran over. The moment the gate opened, he rushed into her arms.

Shivam confirmed his identity with the teacher and was signing the document to leave with GunGun.

The teacher looked at Isha and GunGun with a smile, saying, “Gagan Pratap looks so much like his mother. They’re both so cute.”

Shivam was just signing the document. When he heard the teacher’s words, he looked at the teacher seriously, his eyes turning warm. He said politely, “Thank you.”

The teacher’s face flushed with embarrassment. After Shivam left, they said to another teacher in a low voice, “Gagan Pratap’s father loves his mother so much. When I spoke to him before, he only looked at me and responded out of courtesy. Only when I praised Gagan Pratap and his mother did his eyes show real emotions.”

“But then again, Gagan’s mother is really cute. Haven’t you noticed that she and Gagan Pratap have a pair of smiling eyes?”

“Ishi, I missed you so much.” GunGun hugged Isha’s neck and said, “I knew you’d come to pick me up. Look, have I grown taller or stronger? I ate a big bowl of rice at noon. Even the teachers praised me for being good.”

Isha smiled and rubbed his head. “Hmm, you seem to have grown one centimeter taller. You’re indeed my GunGun!”

After sending GunGun home, Isha still had work to do.

GunGun did not want her to leave. Isha smiled gently and said, “I’ll be back early. I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

.....

Tonight was the first fashion show that TANGO had helped her book.

It was a local brand that was not very large and Isha’s task of walking the catwalk was not a tough job to do. Hence, Jiya and UG wanted Isha to use this event to warm up and prepare for the other shows.

Lovely came with Isha to help her get dressed.

Isha’s slot for the fashion show today was in the middle, so the pressure was relatively low.

She changed into the clothes that were given to her by the fashion show and waited for the designer to distribute the clothes they would wear on the catwalk later.

Among the models present today, Jili was also there. Since the incident with YS last time, she had restrained herself and did not dare to go against Isha anymore. She stood very far away from her.