━ vii

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "No te preocupes, you're still my number one man, Winchester

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "No te preocupes, you're still my number one man, Winchester."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

DEAN AND SAM SAT OUTSIDE THE FITTING room Venus was in, waiting for her to show them the last of the numerous outfits she found. The boys seemed to throw on the first thing they found but the process was more thorough for Venus. She was obviously having fun.

Venus eventually walked out of the room wearing a blue and white pinstriped blouse with a black blazer and matching black pants. She wore black four-inch pumps on her feet and a pair of dress glasses she found on a rack by the suits. She felt good and judging by the boys' expressions she looked good too.

"These pants make my ass look great," she smiled, turning to look at herself in the full-body mirror behind her.

Dean stared at her shamelessly, unaware that Venus could see him looking through the mirror. Sam smirked at Dean.

Venus turned around to examine the suits the boys had found, her eyes lingering on Dean for a bit longer. "You two look good," she complimented.

Dean's jaw clenched and he looked away from her, trying to quell the heat rising in his stomach.

"Where's your tie?" Venus took a step closer and beckoned to his bare neck.

"Hmm?" Dean hummed, distracted by the three unbuttoned gaps on Venus' top.

Sam rolled his eyes, "He didn't want to wear one."

"Boo-frickin-hoo," Venus rolled her eyes and walked over to the tie rack, grabbing a black one.

Dean's protests were silenced once Venus stood close enough to him for her breaths to graze his neck. He stood there as she pulled the tie straps around his neck and began tying it. He watched her intently, swallowing harshly and noticing the way she slightly chewed her bottom lip in concentration like she always did.

Venus, meanwhile, kept messing up the tie, getting lost in Dean's scent which was starting to overwhelm her senses. Then the bastard had to go and start staring at her lips. 

It took more than two minutes for her to properly tie the tie. And those were the longest two minutes of her life.

Sam cleared his throat causing Venus to jolt back from the older Winchester.