━ x

Quick a/n before we start. This chapter is about episode thirteen (Route 666) and I know it's out of order from the show's actual timeline but that episode is so insignificant from a big story point of view, that it could literally go anywhere. So for the purpose of my plans for Venus and Dean's relationship, it's gonna go here :)
Plus I think y
all are gonna like the changes I made for this episode...

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "I should've ditched him from that first morning after when he made me breakfast

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "I should've ditched him from that first morning after when he made me breakfast."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HEADING BACK TO MISSOURI BOYS."

The Winchester brothers cast each other confused glances at the woman's statement.

"What?" came their chorused response.

Venus flipped her phone shut and sighed, pulling open the back door of the Impala. "An old friend of mine left me a voicemail today. His father was killed in a car accident and he thinks it might be my sort of thing," she vaguely explained before getting in the car.

Dean raised a brow at her, getting in the driver's seat as Sam slid in the passenger's. "Who's this dude and why does he know what 'your sort of thing' is?"

Venus clenched her jaw. "Not important. Just know that he wouldn't have called unless he really needed my help. Trust me on this."

Dean twisted the key in baby's ignition, bringing her to a roaring start, and took off towards the interstate.

For the first three hours of the drive, Venus pretended to be asleep, effectively dodging the truckload of questions she knew the boys had for her. But she was jolted awake once Dean made a particularly sharp turn that she was sure to be on purpose.

Sam looked back to see the brunette finally awake and put a teasing smile on his face. "So who's this old friend of yours? He got a name?"

Venus narrowed her eyes at him. She resisted the urge to hurl Spanish curses at him, figuring she couldn't hold off talking about him for much longer. "His name's Casey Robinson. And I don't like the way you said old friend so I'm just gonna say what you're thinking— yes he's an ex."