━ xvii

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "You've got a love-crazy stalker on your hands

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "You've got a love-crazy stalker on your hands."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"YOU SHOULD WEAR SKIRTS MORE OFTEN."

Venus smirked at Dean from where she sat beside him in some random Chicago bar. They were originally there for information about the latest victim of a killing spree in the city. But Venus took the night as an opportunity for some much-needed release. It was now late May which meant warmer weather and mere weeks until her graduation. She was in a great mood.

The three shots of tequila she'd downed within the last hour definitely helped as well.

"Why's that, Dean?" she tilted her head to the side, matching the older Winchester's stare with mischief in her brown eyes.

Dean swallowed, expecting her to roll her eyes and wave him off like usual. "Because you look good in them," he shrugged, feigning indifference as he took a sip of his beer. He knew he wasn't doing a great job of acting like he was unaffected by the woman sitting before him. No man in his right mind could resist Venus Castillo once she put her mind to unraveling him.

The denim mini skirt she wore had risen to the middle of her thighs, which were crossed over each other and brushing up against Dean's legs every few seconds like clockwork. Her thin jacket that she left the motel room in was long discarded behind her on the chair she sat on, allowing the deep red lace-trimmed halter top she was wearing to be on display in the slightly dimmed lights of the busy bar.

"Hmm," Venus hummed, the sound making the hair on Dean's neck stand up. She leaned in closer to the hunter and reached a slender finger out to fiddle with the string of his amulet, resting her other hand under her cheek, "What else do I look good in?"

"Nothing at all," Dean answered, the flirty comeback slipping out with ease.

Venus scoffed and chuckled lightly, releasing her grip on his necklace, "Ever the smooth talker."