━ xviii

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "We're not kids, John, we can help

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "We're not kids, John, we can help."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

MEG STOOD BEHIND HER BLACK ALTAR chanting by the time the hunters managed to climb up the old elevator shaft across the room.

Venus stealthily pulled herself up and onto the concrete floor before pulling her beretta from her waistband. She held it aimed at the blonde while the Winchesters silently crawled out of the shaft and onto their feet behind her.

Once she was sure that they were safely up, she tucked the gun away and took soft quick steps behind them and out of sight.

The hunters came to a stop behind two large pillars, peeking out to keep an eye on Meg. Dean reached down and grabbed a shotgun for Sam and himself to use.

Right as Venus reached back to unclip her machete sheath, Meg's voice met their ears. "Guys," she spoke loud and clear, "Hiding is a bit childish, don't you think?"

"That didn't work out like I planned," Dean whispered between them.

"Yeah, I'm never going along with one of your little 'plans' again," Venus bit back, still keeping an eye on where Meg's back remained turned to them.

"Why don't you come out?" she finally turned to lock eyes with each of them.

The hunters rose to their full heights, cautiously creeping towards the blonde with a shotgun or machete in each of their hands.

"Sam," Meg took steps to meet them, "I have to say, this puts a real crimp in our relationship."

"Yeah, tell me about it," Sam scoffed.