━ xxxiv

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "This sucks

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "This sucks."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

VENUS' GIGGLES AND DEAN'S LOUD SHUSHES could be distinctly heard as the pair stumbled into the motel room. In the girl's palm rested an unopened six-pack, and in the man's hands were two recently purchased beef jerky sticks.

But they immediately stopped smiling once they laid eyes on where Sam had just jolted awake, sweat lining his forehead.

"Sam?" Dean called out, worried.

Venus carefully placed the pack of beer on the nearest table. "How'd you end up on the floor, 'mano?" she asked with furrowed brows.

Both their questions went unanswered as the youngest sprung to his feet, panting. They stood glued to the floor watching him fumble for his laptop and rapidly type information into the search engine.

"What the hell's going on?" Dean whispered.

"It was another vision wasn't it?" Venus walked over and sat in the empty chair next to Sam.

He paused his typing and glanced over at her, nodding.

She shared a quick look with Dean, the older hunter standing behind Sam and peering down at his laptop screen.

"There are only two towns in the U.S. named Rivergrove," Sam finally spoke, "We need to go to the one in Oregon, now."

"How come you're so sure it's that one?"

Sam clicked over to a separate tab, showing Dean the image he pulled up there. "There was a picture. Crater Lake."

Venus was convinced. "I'll go pack," she sighed, moving to grab her toiletry pouch from the bathroom counter.

"Okay, what else?" she heard Dean ask Sam.

"I saw a dark room, some people, and a guy tied to a chair," Sam paused, taking a deep breath, "You thought there was something inside him."

Venus walked out of the bathroom and leaned against the doorway, arms folded. "Was it a demon? Was he possessed, maybe?"

Sam shrugged. "I don't know."