━ xxvii

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Why don't you buy me dinner first then we can talk about it?"💫✦🌺

💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"WE GOTTA GO."

Arturo announced, dropping the bag of food on the table and running to pack his bag. Dean and Venus were in agreement so they quickly ran to pack their things as well, Dean also tucking the colt in his waistband.

Sam hadn't moved. "Why?"

Arturo looked up at him with furrowed brows, a sigh ringing from his chest. "Dean talk to your brother, please."

"Because the demon knows we're in Salvation," Dean instantly chimed in, "It knows we've got the colt. It's got Dad, it's probably coming for us next."

"Good, we've still got three bullets left. Let it come," Sam firmed.

Venus scoffed from where she was frantically throwing on her leather jacket. "Listen, tough guy," her angry voice filled the room, "We are so not ready to face that thing again. Add to that the fact that we got a lot more players on the board than we originally thought."

Sam's jaw clenched, the taller man meeting Venus' glare.

"Now pack your shit and let's go. We're leaving now."

Venus turned away, bag in hand, and stomped out to the parking lot, leaving no room for argument.

-ˋˏ [ ] ˎˊ-

The hunters found themselves in Sioux Falls, South Dakota the next morning, seeking Bobby Singer's help.

Venus sat beside Sam in the old man's living room, their eyes deep in one of his many lore books.

"Hey, I uh..." Sam awkwardly trailed off, breaking the previous silence.

Venus looked up from where she was skimming the section about devil's traps, meeting Sam's nervous eyes.

Sam cleared his throat, "I wanted to apologize for last night. I'm sorry for raising my voice like that. I just..."