━ xxvi

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Holy shit

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Holy shit."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"YOU GUYS REALLY DON'T GET OUT MUCH DO YOU?"

Venus said, eyeing the loads of research John and her uncle printed out and taped onto the motel room wall.

The older hunters narrowed their eyes at her.

She ignored their stares and took another step closer to one of the newspaper articles, momentarily drowning out their conversation. The article read, 'USA WEATHER REPORT: STORM OVER MIDWEST.'

Right beside it was another article detailing mass cattle deaths and electrical storms over Arizona.

"It's going after families just like it went after us," caught Venus' ears. She took a step back from the research and moved to stand beside her uncle, paying attention to the conversation again.

"You seriously found a way to track and use the demonic omens?" she softly whispered to Arturo.

The bearded hunter nodded.

"Nice," Venus grinned, holding out her fist which her uncle instantly bumped with his own.

"...the night of the kid's six-month birthday," John continued, answering a question Sam asked.

Sam's brows shot up in shock. "I was six months old that night?"

"Exactly six months."

"So basically, this demon is going after these kids, for some reason. Same way it came for me?"

Venus looked over at Sam with furrowed brows. She could see it on his face, hear it in his voice. He was blaming himself for Mary and Jessica's death.

"So, mom's death, Jessica...it's all because of me?" he confirmed Venus' thoughts.

Dean sighed, turning to face his younger brother. "We don't know that Sam."

"Oh really? 'Cause I'd say we're pretty damn sure, Dean!"

Venus held a hand out and took a step closer to Sam, "Hey, we talked about this. None of this is your fault, okay?" she tried to reason, keeping her tone even.