━ xix

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Turn that fucking camera off!"💫✦🌺

💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"HEY, WATCH THE ROAD CABRÓN!"

Venus pulled her head out of the book she was reading for long enough to see the Impala begin to veer off the road. Dean flinched at her volume, gesturing for her to be quiet.

"I will not be quiet when you are trying to commit vehicular homicide a week before my graduation."

Dean rolled his eyes but eventually paid full attention to the road.

Venus peered over the front seat to see Sam fast asleep with a plastic spoon hanging out of his mouth. She looked up at Dean and softly chuckled at the sight, "Okay that's pretty funny," she mused, pulling her phone out of her pocket and taking a picture of the youngest Winchester.

Dean reached down and cranked the radio's volume all the way up seconds later, causing the youngest in the car to jerk awake.

Sam's eyes darted around the car momentarily before he smacked the small spoon out of his mouth.

Venus returned to reading her book while Dean cackled happily.

"Ha ha," Sam mocked, reaching over to turn down the music, "Very funny."

"Sorry," Dean grinned, "Not a lot of scenery here in east Texas so you kinda gotta make your own."

Sam turned around to look at where Venus was deep in her book, her lips twisting to hold in her laughter. "Man, we're not kids anymore, Dean, we're not gonna start that crap up again," he turned back to his brother.

"Start what up?" Dean shrugged innocently.

"The prank stuff," Sam snapped, "It's stupid and it always escalates."

Venus closed her book and poked her head up front between the boys, "Ah, relax, hermano. You still got PTSD from that time we put Nair in your shampoo?"

Sam raised a brow at her. "What you wanna get in on this too, huh, Ms 'itching powder in my eyeshadow'? You cried for a week after that."

Venus faltered slightly at the memory, ignoring Dean's laughter. "Alright then, game on baldy," she poked Sam's cheek with her pen.