━ xxii

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Shut up and kiss me, you idiot

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Shut up and kiss me, you idiot."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

DANIEL BLAKE AUCTION AND ESTATES was packed full of well-dressed people with deep pockets.

Venus, Dean, and Sam were among them, each feeling severely underdressed and out of place.

But they needed to locate the Telesca's belongings and see if a malevolent spirit may have attached itself to any of them.

"Can I help you three?"

The hunters turned to face a grey-haired man dressed in a three-piece suit staring up at them disapprovingly.

"I'd like some champagne please," Dean replied, his tone snobbish to fit his surroundings.

Venus' nose crinkled at the small pieces of mini quiche that flew out of his mouth as he spoke. "He's not the waiter," she leaned in and told him.

Dean swallowed harshly, looking between the man and Venus then shrugging.

"I'm Sam Connors," Sam held out a hand and introduced himself.

But the man simply stared at the hand in disgust and looked Sam up and down.

Sam scoffed slightly but kept his polite smile, "These are my siblings, Dean and Venus," he turned to the others, "We're art dealers with Connors Limited."

The man raised a greying brow at them, "You're art dealers?"

Venus resisted the urge to glare at him and smiled instead. "Yes, we are."

He still didn't seem fully convinced. "I'm Daniel Blake, this is my auction house," he told them, "Now this is a private showing and I don't remember seeing you on the guest list."

"We're there, chuckles," Dean responded before Venus or Sam could, "You just need to take another look," he assured the older man then turned to grab two flutes of champagne from a passing waiter, "Finally," he cheered, handing one to Venus.

Sam glared at the brunette who promptly took a sip. "What? It's free bubbly," she innocently shrugged, turning to follow Dean further into the art space.