Chapter Fourteen.

Leon

"Leon." My mom called me sweetly. But I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Yes?" I asked her wearily. She motioned towards Jennifer who was giving Bella her breakfast as well as preparing her own.

"What have you decided on the topic you and I talked about?" She asked and I took a sip of my coffee, shrugging nonchalantly.

"She knows the truth now." I said casually, internally laughing at moms shocked look. Jennifer blushed when she realised what we were talking about and I got raised eyebrows from my father, Andrew, Alicia and Andrew's parents.

Mom quickly collected herself.

"So, when are you going to mark her?" Mom asked and a sound of something crashing came. We looked around and saw Jennifer collected a spoon from the ground, giving us all an embarrassed look as she blushed brightly.

"We shall see, mom." Is all I said before quickly gulping my coffee. "If you'll excuse me." I said and went up towards the office.

"What was your mom talking about?" Jennifer asked as she entered the office closing the door behind her.

"It's somewhat the first thing a mate does. Mark their mate’s so others can't claim their mate’s as theirs." I said and Jennifer's eyes widened.

"Claimed by others?" She asked a little breathlessly. I nodded.

"Yes. If someone else marked you before I do, then our mate bond will break and you'll be bonded to that man. It'll be like having a mate, but it's not the same because he's not your really mate. Get it?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"I think." She said. I got up from my chair and walked towards her.

"Don't worry, little mate. You'll only be bearing our mark." My wolf and I said together. Jennifer looked up at me with wide eyes. I cupped her chin. "I want to kiss you.' I whispered and she blushed, but I noticed that her head titled up.

"Then why don't you?" She asked. I let out a low, appreciative growl and leaned my head down to hers. Our lips were a centimeter away, breaths mixing. I could see that in her eyes that she wanted me to kiss her just as much as I wanted to. Our eyes were still open, but as my head descended even more, her eyes closed, completely ready for the kiss. But suddenly a knock came on the door.

"Alpha?" I heard Casper call. I wanted to ignore him but Jennifer's eyes snapped open in alert and she took a few steps back, a blush on her cheeks. I knew that the moment was gone. I growled under my breath.

"What!?" I snapped, making Jennifer's eyes widen. Casper cleared his throat.

"Alpha, I would like it I'd you were present for Isabella's training." He said and I sighed.

"Come in." I called and the door opened. Casper poked his head in and his eyes widened when he realised what he had just interrupted, by Jennifer's blush.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Alpha. I thought you were alone." He said sheepishly and I sighed again.

"What were you saying?" I asked. He cleared his throat.

"The pup- Isabella," He added when he noticed Jennifer giving him a curious look. "We, Frank and I, would like to test her strengths and limits, if you and the Luna allow it." Casper said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

Your mom has announced that the Luna knows the truth so we should call her by her title. Casper mind linked me, making me sigh internally.

She really is eager. I wonder what'll happen when we mark, or finally claim our mate. My wolf said and I chuckled.