Chapter Eighteen.

Leon

Jennifer stiffened as my fangs pierced her skin. I could literally feel a scream coming up from her throat but only a moan came out of her mouth. Her hands that were gripping my hair tightened, keeping my head where it was against her neck.

"Leon." She groaned and that's when I decided it was enough. I retracted my fangs from her neck and cleaned up the blood that had escaped from the marking. I placed a kiss to the place I had marked her, causing another moan to come from her.

Howls echoed from everywhere and a smile came in my lips. Jennifer's head dropped to my shoulder and I pulled back, taking her in my arms instead.

"Are you tired?" I asked softly, brushing her hair away from her face. She nodded.

"I don't know why but yes." She whispered back and I chuckled.

"Would you like to sleep here with me tonight?" I asked her a little wearily. Jennifer looked up at me in surprise.

"But Bella..."

"Will be fine." I said but she hesitated.

"Okay." She whispered and I smiled brightly.

"Okay."

I don't know why, but the next morning I woke up feeling like I had had the best sleep in years. That was, until I remembered last night’s events. I could feel soft breaths hitting my chest as a hand lay near the head, curled up as it rested on my chest. My arms were wrapped around the waist, pulling my mate even closer to me when I woke up.

She stirred slightly but didn't wake up. If anything, she cuddled closer to me. I smiled and let my fingers softly caress her soft cheeks. Using my index finger, I trailed my finger from her cheeks to her jaw, down even more to the hollow beneath her neck before brushing it towards the left. My fingers then traced the mark that had inked itself on her neck. I titled my head slightly, frowning when I saw what had formed.

It was a wolf that looked like it was staring at you. It was a normal thing which got inked to many, I mean the wolf design, but this one had a crown floating above the head.

Never in my life had I seen a marking like this. I brushed the mark with my fingers, lost in thoughts so much that I didn't realise that Jennifer was waking up. My attention snapped to her when she shivered. Her eyes fluttered before parting slightly. She was looking around confused, but then her head turned towards me.

"Good morning, mate." I said softly as I let my hand cup her face, my thumb brushing her cheek. Jennifer blushed brightly but smiled.

"Good morning." She whispered. I smiled and she gasped when I rolled us, trapping her under me. I leaned down to kiss her, but her hand came up just as our lips were a few centimeters away. It made me frown. "Morning breath." She said and I chuckled in understanding. I pulled her hand away and then smiled.

"I don't care." I whispered and let our lips finally touch. I made the kiss slow so that she wasn't overwhelmed and only deepened it when her hands pulled me closer to her.

"Daddy, have-"

I immediately pulled away from Jennifer, rolling to my side of the bed but I wasn't quick enough. Bella was looking at us with wide eyes as she stood on the threshold of my door, her hand still clutching the doorknob.

"Bella-" Jennifer got cut off when Bella squealed. She ran over to us and jumped on the bed before tackling me down on the bed. But I winced when the back of my head hit the headboard instead.

"You're going to be my daddy, aren't you? My real daddy." Bella said excitedly and I chuckled.

"Easy, Bella. Easy." I said as I sat up properly, her sitting on my lap as she looked up at me with her eyes gleaming.