Chapter Twenty-Five.

Leon

For the many times that night, I froze in surprise and shock. My heart pounded loudly in my chest as Jennifer kept a steady gaze with mine. I felt my eyes widened slightly as I processed her words.

"You what?" I asked breathlessly. She gave me a small smile as if she understood how I felt right now.

"I love you. Now I want to ask you. Do you love me?" She asked softly. I stood up from the bed and stepped closer to her until we were chest to chest. I cupped her face in my hands and titled her head up.

"Sweetheart, I have loved you since the moment I first saw you." I whispered and brushed my lips against hers softly. Her hands came up and grabbed my wrists as she let out a soft sigh.

"Then show me." She whispered and I sighed, resting my forehead on hers as I closed my eyes.

"I can't. You said it yourself that you want to take things slow." I said and felt her sigh as well. I felt hands tangle in my hair as Jennifer pulled my head down and placed her lips on mine.

"Now I don't. It's crazy, but the last week had made me realise that I don't want to delay the inevitable. I haven't felt the way I feel about you for anyone. You were my first kiss, Leon." She whispered and my eyes widened at her confession.

"What?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"That man... I didn't let him kiss me... That made me unable to defend the rest of myself." She confessed. If let my heart pound loudly in my chest, but this time in delight that I had at least been able to be my mate’s first for something. She looked up at me with a soft smile. "I never considered him my first as well since it wasn't... I didn't give him my virginity willfully. But I want you to be that person, Leon. Please give me this night." She whispered and then kissed me again.

Suddenly, my arms wrapped around her on their own accord as my lips crushed hers. Jennifer gasped but my head pulled itself away.

"Leon might not, my little mate. But I am very willing." My wolf said and Jennifer's eyes widened before she chuckled.

"Damien." She said and I fought with my wolf for control while he chuckled.

"Jennifer. It's been a while." He said with a smile and placed a kiss to her cheek. Jennifer chuckled and rested her head against my chest.

"It certainly has. But can I please have Leon back?" She asked and my wolf pouted.

"You don't want me?" He asked and Jennifer pulled away and cupped my cheek.

"I do, but I just want to talk to Leon." She said and my wolf sighed, but then smirked.

"Alright, but a word of advice. Leon's strict on the moral ground, but he has a soft spot just here." He said and tapped my lips. Jennifer chuckled and nodded.

"Thank you, Damien." She said and I felt my wolf let me gain control once again.

"Jenn-"

I got cut off when she brought my lips down to hers. Her arms came up and tightened around my neck, not letting me pull away when I tried to. Her hands tangled in my hair, crushing my lips against hers even more. That's when my control snapped.

I gave out a loud growl and tightened my arms around her waist, crushing her chest against mine roughly. She gasped and that's when I shoved my tongue in her mouth. She didn't resist but let me explore her mouth with my tongue.

She pulled away with a gasp and then moved back a little. Before I could thinking anything regarding it, she threw her shirt overhead. I groaned at the sight and pulled her to me tightly.