Epilogue.

Leon

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Bella?"

"Can I try tying the tie?" Bella asked and I turned around from the mirror where I was just getting ready to tie my tie.

Bella was looking up at me with hopeful eyes, chuckling again as I bent down to her height. Bella grinned at my silent approval before her small hands took hold of the tie. My wolf and I were laughing internally at the concentrated expression on Bella’s face as if she was working on a project to save the world.

"What brought this on?" I asked and Bella smiled sheepishly.

"I want to tie Xander’s tie after this." Bella said and giggled when I immediately scowled.

"Are you using me as a dummy?" Bella nodded shamelessly before screeching in surprise when I pretended to lunge for her waist.

"No! Daddy! You'll ruin my dress!" Bella laughed as I tickled her sides, bending over in laughter when I didn't relent. "Daddy, no!" Bella protested between laughs and I finally let go when I felt satisfied from the tickle torture.

Tickle torture? She's lucky we haven't thrown that kid out yet. My wolf growled and I chuckled at him.

We can't do anything. They are mates, after all.

If only. My wolf sighed and I chuckled out loud as I straightened Bella’s blush pink lace dress.

"Here you go. See, it's fine." I said, about to ruffle Bella’s hair when her hands reached out to cover them before I could touch a single strand.

"No, daddy! Grandma said no one is allowed to touch them." Bella almost decreed as if reiterating my mom word by word. I chuckled and reached for her hair again when the door suddenly opened.

"Leon, have you seen—oh, there you are. Jennifer's looking for you, Bella." Alice said as she entered the room. Bella immediately ran over to her, pointing her finger at me in accusation.

"Aunty Alice, daddy's ruining my hair!" Bella accused and Alice pretended to gasp.

"No! Leon! Do you know how long it took mom to set her hair like that!?"

Okay, she wasn't pretending.

I almost scowled but I knew I couldn't. Bella's hair really did look amazing with the flowers in her braided hair which were tied into a bun at the back of her head.

"Okay. I'm sorry, Bella." I said and Bella grinned before running out of the room.

"You should've been ready by now." Alice said as soon as Bella left and I sighed.

"Bella wanted to try to tie my tie." I said in defence but Alice only looked at me in amusement.

"Were you going to be late for your own wedding because a six-year-old girl?" Alice asked and I grinned slightly.

Yes. Today was my wedding day.

It had been a few months since we received the note about the supposed ‘King of Rogues’ but ever since all the packs had been on alert for any signs of them.

Things has finally settled down after a month of Blake's execution since we all decided nothing much could be done until either Bella or Xander turned eighteen.

A few weeks after that, I had asked Jennifer to marry me.

The proposal in itself had been nothing special that I could have planned as extensively as I wanted to. But because I knew Jennifer, I had decided to keep the proposal simple on the Disney Wonder.