2.

~ a few mornings later ~

I moaned loudly, arching my back up as I felt Tayleigh sliding in and out of me. Making me feel so good. She looked down at me, her locs hanging and swinging.

Tayleigh bit her lip in pleasure.

I stared at Tayleigh's glistening body. Both of her tatted arms and neck.

I moaned loudly again, squeezing the sheets...

"Tay..." I moaned quietly, slightly waking up. I was laying on my stomach with a tight ass grip on my sheets. As I became more conscious, I immediately dropped the smile I didn't even know I had on my face.

I quickly sat up, looking around my room. I sat there, very much confused and thrown off by the dream I just woke up from.

"Damn..." I whispered to myself.

I hadn't even seen or been thinking about Tayleigh these past few days. I'd been too busy with work and Malik's dumbass shenanigans. So why the fuck was I dreaming about Tayleigh?

Rearranging my guts at that?!

But damn...she was rearranging them good as fuck.

"Shit..." I leaned back onto my bed. I then suddenly jumped when my phone alarm went off. I quickly grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm titled, wake up for work.

I sluggishly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower water and took off my underclothes.

"Well damn." I sighed to myself, noticing the wetness in my boxers.

Eventually I stepped into the shower and took a nice, hot shower.  Once I got out, I continued getting ready for work. As I finished up, I ran downstairs.

Just as I was about to leave out the door, Malik stopped me. "Yo Des! Come here." he said. "What?" I slightly rolled my eyes.

"One of my homeboys told me he saw you talking to Tay the other day. He said you looked upset and stormed off. So, what was that about?" Malik questioned. "Uh, nothing." I shook my head.

"Nothing? Don't be trying to protect her? Did she say something out of pocket to you?" Malik asked. "Nah, it's all good." I nodded.

"She was just asking about an old friend, we both knew. And I got upset because of the history. That's all." I lied, surprisingly myself. "Uh-huh. That better be all and if not, you and I gon have a word." Malik said.

"Yea...whatever. Bye." I said before leaving out the door. I quickly made my way to the bus stop, praying I didn't miss my bus.

Just as I arrived, the bus pulled up.

I quickly got on and found a seat, preparing for my 45 minute ride. I listen to music pretty much the whole ride, tuning the others out. It was always something in the morning.

When I arrived at work, I was quick to clock in. I put on my uniform and started slaving.

The only thing that kept me motivated, was the fact I was saving up for a car, and the feeling of receiving my fat ass paychecks. Plus, no one could ever call me a bum.