6.

~ two days later ~

"Oh my god, Destiny. You're not fucking pregnant. Damn." Tayleigh spoke over the phone, sounding fed up. "You sure the condom didn't break? Or like, nothing flew out when you took it off?" I panicked.

Tayleigh busted out laughing.

"What? It's not funny. I don't wanna have a child right now." I expressed.

"You keep calling my phone every few hours, asking the same damn questions. If you were gonna be this paranoid, why'd you fuck me?" Tayleigh questioned.

"I was horny! I hadn't got any in a minute prior. I wasn't in my right state of mind." I stated. "So you regret it?" Tayleigh asked.

"Nah, not necessarily. I just- you sure the condom didn't break?" I asked for the hundredth time. "Oh my god. Goodnight Destiny." Tayleigh sighed. "Stop." I rolled my eyes.

"You're little paranoid ass need some birth control or something, if you finna keep acting like this." Tayleigh suggested.

"What? Nah, birth control not even good for you for real and it has hella side effects. Plus, who said that we were fucking again?" I said. "Wow. So that was just a one time thing?" Tayleigh asked.

"I don't know...I was horny. I needed some good good. And I got some real good good..." I trailed off, having flashbacks.

"That didn't answer my fucking question." Tayleigh spoke. "Don't cuss at me." I told her. "So that was a one time thing? Why would you do that Destiny? Knowing I actually wanna fuck with you." Tayleigh questioned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "Bruh. You were just bout your nut, huh?" Tayleigh wondered.

"I don't know. There was a lot going on that night." I sighed.

"You just find a way to piss me off everyday. We could've just left it friendly had I known. I don't know why I keep letting you do this to me. But since you were bout your nut, Ima be bout mine. Don't worry bout me." Tayleigh said.

"Tay. We literally just fucked, you can't go fuck somebody else." I spoke. "Yes, I can. And I will. I'm glad that condom ain't break on you. Would never wanna have a baby with you." Tayleigh voiced.

She then hung up.

I tried calling her back a few times but it went straight to voicemail. "I know she ain't just block me..." I whispered to myself.

It was going on twelve soon, our usual meet up time at the park. But since Tayleigh call herself mad at me, I knew she wasn't going until like one in the morning. So I stayed up and waited, knowing I had work at eight in the morning.

When one o'clock hit, I snuck out and headed to the playground.

I sat on the steps to the playground set while waiting. Eventually I saw a figure walking up to the playground. Tayleigh.

I stood up and walked over to her. She rolled her eyes a little when she saw me.

"Bruh, why the fuck did you block me? Unblock me." I told her. "Destiny leave me alone. Don't you got work in the morning?" Tayleigh said, pushing me away a little.