16.

~ sixth grade (flashback) ~

All my classmates busted out laughing at me as I had just got in trouble for the third time this period. "Oh my god bruh, I ain't even do nothing." I threw my arms up. "Tayleigh. Get up." my teacher gestured me.

"For what? I ain't do nothing." I said, a small smile on my face.

"You are distracting my class yet again. I think you need some time in the principals office." my teacher spoke, writing on her sticky notes.

"I think you need to get fucked or something. Always on my dick." I sighed, packing my book bag while standing up. Everybody else busted out laughing again while banging the tables.

"That is inappropriate. You are receiving a phone call home. And this is your last time in my class, I will be transferring you because I can't do this anymore." my teacher seemed to be in distress.

I shrugged while taking the note she gave me, then walked out.

As I walked down the hallway, I crumbled the note up and tossed it on the ground. I then proceeded to make my way to Destiny's class.

The class she was currently in was taught by one of my favorite teachers. Mainly because he didn't care about me being in his class when I would get kicked out of my class...which was nearly everyday.

"Let me guess, kicked out again?" he sighed when I walked into the classroom.

I laughed a little in response.

"Best." I then said, looking at Destiny. She immediately started shaking her head at me. "What?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You need to stop being bad." Destiny told me. "You need to stop being bad." I mocked, making a face with siting on top of her desk. "Spank me." I then said, making the others laugh a little.

"Get off my desk bro, I'm working." Destiny pushed me a little.

"Well let me sit down." I stood up. Destiny sighed while standing up. I slightly looked up at her due to the height difference. "I feel so tall." Destiny smiled, clearly teasing.

"Anyways." I said, sitting down.

I then quickly pulled Destiny onto my lap. "Oh nah bruh, I don't wanna sit on your lap." Destiny tried to get up.

"Ugh, did I ask? Sit down. Do your work." I told her, keeping her still. Destiny smacked her lips but started doing her work anyways.

"Ayo, that's gay." some boy in Destiny's class spoke.

"Yo momma gay, shut up." I immediately responded. "Ooo..." some of the others said before laughing. "No she not." the boy responded, almost frowning.

"She will be once I fuck on her." I winked very subtly. "Bro?" Destiny looked back at me. "What?" I smiled a little.

"You know I don't mind you being in here but language please." the teacher voiced, clearly trying his best not to laugh at the situation. "My fault." I chuckled.

"You have a potty mouth. You need to wash it out." Destiny mumbled.

I ignored Destiny as I started messing with her, poking her and occasionally playing in her hair. "Tay stop." Destiny told me but I continued.