11.

~ a few nights later ~

I bit my lip, holding Destiny's waist while sitting at the edge of her bed. Destiny's head rest on me, as her back was towards me. Her hands squeezed my thighs as she used them for support while rocking and bouncing on my dick.

Gradually, I widened my legs, allowing Destiny to maintain a good position in between my legs.

Little, cute moans escaped Destiny's mouth as she continued. I noticed her rocking and bouncing becoming inconsistent as her legs shook.

"Don't stop, keep going." I quietly told her, grabbing her titties and fondling them. "I can't." Destiny nearly whined.

"Come on." I whispered, kissing on her neck.

I groaned as Destiny slowly got up, pulling my dick out while doing so. I was still rock solid, pointing straight up. I grabbed Destiny and pulled her back while standing up.

I reached down, grabbing my dick. I slightly bent down, slipping my dick back inside Destiny from behind. Immediately the feeling of her warm, wet pùssy wrapped around me had me ready to bust.

Destiny moaned quietly, having to stand on her tippy toes due to our height difference.

I held her close to me as I started stroking and digging up in that pussy. "Unt unn-" Destiny moaned, pushing me away.

I started to slip out but the tight grip Destiny's pussy had around me, kept the very tip in. "Stop running." I told her, pushing myself back into her warmth. Destiny's legs shook a little.

"...so big." Destiny whined. "Hm?" I reached around and grabbed her neck. "You're so big." she managed to get out. "Take it." I demanded.

As I started fucking Destiny again, her moans grew louder. "Shh." I put my finger in her mouth.

"Mmmm." Destiny moaned and whined while sucking on my finger. "Shit..." I moaned, feeling Destiny's pùssy squeezing and releasing against my dick.

Swear I could never get tired of this pùssy.

Feeling pleasure arise, I started going crazy. Destiny moaned loudly, pushing me away again. I smacked my lips a little.

I pulled out then turned us around, quickly bending Destiny over the bed.

My hand quickly and roughly came across Destiny's ass as I smacked it. A few groans escaped her mouth as she attempted to reach back. I pushed her hand away, staring at her ass and the small hint of red on her ass cheek.

I stroked my dick a few times before pushing myself back into her pùssy, instantly biting my lip. "Mmm." Destiny dragged out.

My hands rested on her lower back, right above her ass as I began stroking her shit. "Ouu shit." she whined, slightly lifting her head.

I went to grab a handful of her hair, roughly pulling on it. I then used my other hand to hold Destiny's arms behind her back. And with that I started going to town in that pùssy.

"Ohh...fuuuuck Tayleigh...fuck me, fuck me." Destiny repeated, sounding like she was in great pleasure.

"Like that?" I whispered. "Uh huh." Destiny moaned, balling her hands up.

"You feel so good princess..." I uncontrollably muttered from the pleasure I was feeling. "Mhm. Mhmm." Destiny moaned, her back arching more.

I stared at her ass bouncing off me like water with every thrust and stroke.

"Ouu fuck, give it to meee." Destiny moaned and whined. I pulled on her hair a little more, causing her to wince quietly. I then placed my foot on the bed, really stroking deep in her pùssy.