13.

Lyric cried underneath me as I stayed over top of her. The both of us were currently on the floor of my bedroom, away from the window as the house was being shot at.

Malik nor his homeboys were in the house. I had barely heard from Malik after our conversation earlier. And it was now midnight.

I wasn't even sure if Malik was around.

Shortly I no longer heard gunshots directly by the house but a few occasionally in the distance.

I recognized loud arguing occasionally and people screaming. I felt Lyric wrap her small arms around me. "I'm scared." she expressed, sounding terrified.

I honestly didn't know what to say because I wasn't sure what was going on. It didn't help that neither Tayleigh or Malik were answering their phones.

I felt like shit. I no longer just feared my brothers safety, but Tayleigh's as well.

~ earlier that day ~

"Tayleigh! Stop being ghetto. Get out of there." I told Tayleigh, watching as she went through the drawers in the doctor's exam room. "I'm tryna see what they got up in this bitch." Tayleigh said as she continued.

"Sit down before the doctor comes back." I pulled her over to me. She looked at me, smiling with low red eyes. Her ass was definitely in the clouds.

"Go sit down. I don't even know why I brought you." I rolled my eyes at her. "Cause you like me." she smiled, going to sit down. I stared at her, slightly mugging her. Tayleigh then blew a kiss at me.

"Ughh. You're so ugly." I said loudly. Tayleigh laughed a little, nodding off a bit.

The both of us were at yet another doctor's appointment for me. My coochie been kinda uncomfortable these past few days and I was worried.

At first I started to think Tayleigh's former hoe ass gave me an STI, but then she showed me her recent testing results. Which were all negative.

So, that's means...

Just then the doctor knocked on the door before walking in. "Okay, so I'll get your samples sent over for testing. In the meantime I can tell you this, your vagina does appear healthy overall." she spoke.

"However, you've expressed feeling a lot of soreness and discomfort. In which I have a few more questions for you." the doctor continued.

I nodded.

"Now, you said that you have had penetrative sexual intercourse in the last 48 hours. And how did that look for you? Short lasting? Long lasting? Minimal rounds? Multiple rounds? Soft and gentle? Rough?" the doctor asked.

"Uh...well..." I nearly stuttered. "We were going round for round. Bar for bar." Tayleigh suddenly spoke, slouching in her seat.

"Hardcore." she then added.

"Uh huh. And what was the material of the penetrative object or objects? Just wondering if you may have any allergies. So, what were the objects used for penetration?" the doctor asked.

"Um...well..." I scratched the back of my head. "My dick." Tayleigh had an outburst yet again.

The doctor chuckled a bit at Tayleigh's words for a split second. "Oh wait, you're serious? I just assumed that you- never mind. My apologies." she quickly got herself together.

"Okay, well I certainly know how to better approach this situation now." the doctor nodded, clearly thrown off. I then turned to Tayleigh, giving her a look to be quiet.