10.

~ that morning ~

"Tay, I'm at the bus stop safely. You can leave now." Destiny sighed, looking at me. "Ima just make sure you get on safely." I said, taking a seat on the bench.

"For what? You ain't never gave a fuck about me safely getting on the bus. Like, are you good? You been acting real weird all morning." Destiny expressed.

"What you mean? I'm chillin. Come sit down." I nervously chuckled, pulling Destiny onto the bench. "You're tripping bruh. Something's up." Destiny shook her head. "I mean..." I smirked.

"Not that." Destiny rolled her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me." I smacked my lips. "Or what?" Destiny crossed her arms, giving me a daring look.

"Ima make yo ass cry." I threatened. "I don't cry over just anything. It gotta be some serious ass shit." Destiny explained. "Rii..." I trailed off, paying her no mind.

"What I done told you about saying that shit?" Destiny snapped her head at me.

"Who you talking to?" I gave her a confused look. "You. The fuck." Destiny made a face at me. I sighed to myself. "Stop being mean all the damn time. Let's have a good day for once." I spoke.

"That depends on you..." Destiny slowly stood up as her bus pulled up. "How's that depend on me?" I questioned, standing up as well.

"I have to go to work. I'll talk to you later." I felt Destiny's hand pull on the strings of my sweats as she spoke. She tried to turn around and walk off but I quickly pulled her back.

"Stop playing with me." I quietly said, grabbing her neck. I pulled her closer and kissed her lips gently, a few times. "Mmk." Destiny smiled a little, pulling away. "One more." I tried to pull her back.

"Noo, I have to catch my bus and go to work." Destiny chuckled, slowly walking backwards.

She then turned around and quickly got onto her bus. I stood there, watching as she went to sit down. Once she sat down, she looked out the window and waved me off.

I mugged her a little as the bus pulled off. As I walked back down the street to my crib, I took out my phone and texted Destiny.

𝐌𝐞: I miss u

𝐃𝐞𝐬: LMAOOOO

𝐌𝐞: Woooow that's crazy

𝐃𝐞𝐬: I literally just left lol

𝐌𝐞: So? I miss u.

I sighed to myself as I walked up the stairs to the house. I then went inside to the quiet yet, loud house.

I wasted no time going up to my room and laying down. A bitch was tired. I finally was able to go to bed and get some sleep but I decided to wake up to walk Destiny to the bus stop.

Once I was comfortable in bed, I went to check if Destiny finally responded to my text but she hadn't. Now, I ain't never been a bitch to double text when a somebody ain't responding but...

𝐌𝐞: Do u miss me?

𝐃𝐞𝐬: Sometimes

𝐌𝐞: Fym sometimes?

𝐃𝐞𝐬: LOLLL

I read Destiny's message and went to call her. She answered the phone, laughing a little. "I'm on the bus. Don't start." she then quietly spoke. "I'm bouta go to sleep anyways. And I don't miss you anymore." I responded.

"Mm okay." Destiny responded as if she didn't believe me.

"I'm serious." I mumbled, closing my eyes as I got more comfortable in my sheets. "I said okay." Destiny said with a slight attitude.