9.

~ the next day ~

I zoned out a little while pretending to sip out of the pink tea cup in my hand. "No!" Lyric began to shake her head at me while laughing. I snapped back in the moment and smiled a little.

Lyric stood up from the floor and walked over to me. She moved the tea cup closer to my mouth. "Like this." she said in her little cute voice.

"Ohh, okay. I get it now." I chuckled, pretending to drink the fake tea Lyric made for me.

Lyric went to sit back down and pretended to make me food. She looked so focused and adorable in her little sweatsuit, and puff ball. Looking just like her father. Pierre.

I noticed Lyric yawning while rubbing her eyes.

"Aw, you finally tired?" I asked her. Lyric looked up at me, nodding. "You ready to take a nap?" I stood up, grabbing her little blanket. "Wait." she handed me the plate of fake food she made.

I smiled as I took the plate. I pretended to eat the food while complimenting her cooking. Lyric laughed a bit at me.

"Alright, ready for a nap now?" I asked her once I finished. She nodded while tryna climb up my bed. I couldn't help but laugh to myself while helping her.

"Hey! Not funny." Lyric playfully glared at me, snatching her blanket from me. "Aye, don't snatch." I told her.

"Sorry." Lyric poked her lips out at me.

"It's okay. Here..." I said, grabbing her small bonnet from her bag. I then helped Lyric put it on. "Where's yours?" Lyric wondered.

"Mines? Oh, you want me to take a nap with you?" I questioned. Lyric nodded while smiling. "My daddy always takes a nap with me." she explained, pronouncing her words pretty well.

"Oh really?" I asked, putting my locs into a ponytail. "Mhm. You take a nap with me until he comes back." Lyric continued.

I slowly nodded, feeling a little bad.

Lyric laid down and closed her eyes. Once I finished with my bonnet, I laid on my bed as well. Lyric rolled over and cuddled up next to me, her eyes still closed.

I looked at her, feeling like shit. Although I didn't agree with it, a few people have tried to explain to Lyric that her dad was away and probably wouldn't return. Lyric still seems to have hope though.

It really broke me when she told them, 'Yes he is. He always comes back.'

I just felt terrible and no matter what I do, there's nothing that can make this situation less like a nightmare or make me feel better.

A sigh left my mouth as I grabbed my phone.

"Here she go..." I mumbled to myself when I saw Tayleigh had sent me two messages about five minutes ago. I rolled my eyes while opening her messages. My eyes immediately widened.

𝐓𝐚𝐲: We miss u

Her text was then followed by a mirror pic of her. Tayleigh was in her sports bra and boxers, with her locs down. I squeezed my legs together, looking at all those tattoos on her body...

But mainly the big ass bulge in her boxers. I bit my lip hard, just staring cause...chileee. After a while I finally responded, horny as ever.

𝐌𝐞: Mmmm fuuuck I need.
𝐌𝐞: My legs will happily divorce for you

𝐓𝐚𝐲: Lmao I'm more of a visual learner

𝐌𝐞: I'm more of a hands on learner

𝐓𝐚𝐲: Come over