19.

~ days later ~

I took a sip of water as I swallowed yet another Plan B pill. Tayleigh and I had been fucking raw for a little minute now. She gets me really horny to the point I get caught up in the moment.

And it's hard to control myself.

I honestly don't think it's a good idea for me to continuously take Plan B's but, I refuse to get on birth control.

A while back I had to get on birth control to help control the symptoms of my period. But it ended up making things worse. My periods became heavier, more painful and I developed really bad acne. So now, I'm scarred.

We'll just go back to using condoms...although I've been saying that for a while now.

I just feel closer to Tayleigh without one.

And I like the thought and feeling of Tayleigh fucking me raw. It hits different.

"What time is it?" I nearly whispered, looking at my phone. 6:32 AM. "I need to go wake up Lyric." I sighed, walking out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

I walked into Lyric's room and chuckled when I saw her laying horizontally across her bed. All of her sheets and blankets were hanging off the bed. She was clearly knocked out.

"Lyric sweetie, it's time to wake up." I said, walking over and lightly rubbing her back.

"Hm?" she rolled over.

"Come on, time to get up." I voiced, picking her up and putting her on the floor. Lyric slowly dropped down to the floor and went back to sleep.

"Lyric." I spoke a little louder, picking her up from the floor. Lyric wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly. I could hear her soft snores.

I walked out of her bedroom and walked across the hall to mines. The blinds were closed and it was dark, but I successfully maneuvered around.

Tayleigh was also knocked out on my bed. I walked over and started waking her up as well. "Tay, get up." I sighed, slightly shaking her. She groaned, pushing me away.

"Bruh get up." I smacked my lips. "The sun not even up." Tayleigh mumbled, rolling over.

"What happened to I'm always awake or I never sleep. Huh?" I questioned. "That's different. The way we were going at it last night-" Tayleigh started to explain but I shushed her.

"Lyric's with me. Hush." I said.

"And get up. I have to take Lyric to daycare, then I have stuff to do." I stated. "I don't wanna goo." Lyric suddenly whined.

"I thought you were sleep." I tried to put her down. "I am." Lyric continued to whine, hanging onto me. I sighed, picking her back up. "I'm getting you early today, remember?" I voiced.

"No, I'm too sleepy..." Lyric yawned. "Me too." Tayleigh yawned as well.

I slightly glared at her. "Tayleigh, get up!" I then popped her. Eventually she slowly sat up, adjusting her sports bra.

"Get up." I told her. "Woman I'm naked." she responded, pointing underneath the sheets. I rolled my eyes while exiting the room and shutting the door behind me.