4.

~ a few days later ~

I laid in bed, staring off into the darkness. The sound of shorty sleeping next to me, disturbed my peace for real. I was real close to waking her ass up and kicking her out. The bitch been loud since she got here.

Talking loud. Moaning loud. Like bitch shut the fuck up.

I rolled over on my side, reaching for my phone. It was a little after twelve. Usually I'd be hanging with Destiny right about now.

But her ass been ignoring me these past few days. I guess she calls herself mad at me.

Swear she's so damn confusing. How she gonna say she don't like dick, then get mad at me for giving a bitch dick? Make it make sense Des.

"Mm." I heard shorty groan in her sleep, rolling over towards me. "Yo." I went ahead and started waking her up. She pushed me away a little. "Bruh, come on. It's time for you to go. I got shit to do." I stated.

She slowly opened her eyes, looking at me. A small smile then appeared on her face as she wrapped her arm around me.

"You fucked me so good..." she whispered.

I rolled my eyes a little. "Yea...same." I forced a smile on my face, lying like shit. I mean, the pussy wasn't bad but let's just say...I've had better...tighter.

I like my shit to feel like it's being hugged. I need that good friction to send me over the edge.

"Are you gonna walk me back?" shorty asked while sitting up and stretching. "I can walk you to the corner. That's about it." I shrugged, getting out of bed.

I then walked over to my dresser, finding some sweats to slip on real quick. As shorty finished getting dressed, I waited out in the hallway.

About ten minutes later, I had gotten back from walking her. I quickly went to shower. Afterwards, I cleaned up my room. Threw away condom wrappers, changed my sheets and even wiped down a few surfaces.

Once I finished, I grabbed one of the blunts I rolled earlier and went to go smoke it.

I left out the house and went to the playground. Surprisingly, the last few times I have came up here, Destiny was no where to be found.

I found a nice spot to sit and lit my blunt.

After a few hits, I began zoning out and enjoying my own company. It was peaceful...Until I became paranoid, hearing the sound of leafs crunching. I quickly turned towards the direction it was coming from, my hand on my gun.

As the dark figure got closer, I became calmer as they didn't seem malicious. My nerves calmed down more when I recognized Destiny.

I then became concerned, seeing sadness in her glossy eyes. "Destiny." I stood up, walking towards her. She jumped a little, as if she hadn't seen me. I noticed how off she looked.

"It's just me..." I assured her, surrendering. She looked at me for a moment then broke down into tears.

"Des what's wrong? Did somebody do something to you?" I immediately questioned, pulling her towards me. "Hm?" I firmly looked at her. I felt alarmed as she continued crying.