12.

~ a couple afternoons later ~

Tayleigh and I shared yet another laugh. My hands grazed her shoulders as I rest my forehead in the crook of her neck, laughing. We were sitting at her desk, high as hell, just talking.

Tayleigh pulled me closer as I was sitting on her lap, facing her.

"You keep laughing and I'm serious." Tayleigh spoke in a low tone. I sat up a little and looked at her with low eyes. "My fault. Continue." I said.

"Nah, I don't even wanna tell the story anymore." Tayleigh shook her head, causing me to bust out laughing again. "What the fuck is so funny?" she asked. "You, bruh. You." I chuckled, looking at her.

"Mm, you think I'm funny?" Tayleigh smirked a little, leaning back in the chair.

"You ight." I shrugged.

"I'm ight?" Tayleigh questioned. "Yea...you ight." I slightly nodded, looking at her. My eyes slowly traveled to her lips, then back to her eyes.

Tayleigh chuckled to herself while looking off to the side. "Don't be looking at me like that." she said, turning my face. "I think I will." I smacked her hand away. "Who you hitting?" Tayleigh questioned.

"You." I said, roughly grabbing her jaw. Tayleigh licked her lips slowly, looking at me with low eyes. I tightened my grip on her jaw, pulling her face closer to mines.

Tayleigh tried to kiss me but I pushed her back a little then grabbed her neck.

"Mm, I like when you're rough with me." Tayleigh bit her lip a little, smiling. "Yea...I can tell." I nodded, feeling her getting hard.

"Not too much..." Tayleigh quietly chuckled to herself, covering her mouth. "Cause I definitely been feeling that little heartbeat of yours this entire time." she then said.

"Shut up." I tried to cover her mouth, laughing to myself. "Yea. It's throbbing, huh?" Tayleigh slightly tilted her head. "Bruh. You're annoying." I stood up.

"Nah, don't stand up." Tayleigh pulled me back. I quickly stood back up while laughing. "Mmm." Tayleigh dragged out, biting her lip at me.

Both of her hands traveled up the back of my thighs, stopping at my ass.

Tayleigh held a firm grip on my ass, occasionally slipping her hand in my boxers. Which wasn't a struggle since boxers were the only thing I was wearing on my bottom half.

I winced a bit when Tayleigh suddenly smacked my ass. "Okay see, you've lost your privileges. Get off of me." I moved Tayleigh's hand.

"Ight chillll ma. My fault. Turn around for me though. I'm tryna see something." Tayleigh slouched more in her chair, manspreading.

"Nah, I'm good." I protested.

"Tay-" I suddenly groaned as she quickly turned me around and bent me over. "Damnn, yo aggressive ass." I said, trying to push her off me. "Yo hardheaded ass." Tayleigh mocked, smacking my ass again.

"Bruh stop." I chuckled a little, trying to pull away but she pulled me back.

I stopped attempting to get out of her hold and just sat still. "Give me a lap dance." Tayleigh randomly said. "Oh nah." I laughed a little.

"What?" Tayleigh laughed as well.

"If you don't know how to twerk and shit just say that." she then said. "But that don't make no damn sense cause you damn sure be throwing that ass back when we fucking." she continued.

I looked back at her, giving her a look. "Tay!" I then shouted. "What?" she questioned, confused.

"Your nasty, horny ass. Bro, I feel yo shit poking my ass. Why the fuck are you hard right now?" I asked, scooting off Tayleigh's lap.