5.

~ a few days later ~

I yawned for the hundredth time while rolling over on Tayleigh's bed. I had been here for the past few days. I'd barely been home, haven't slept in my own bed the past few nights and had been calling out of work.

Although Malik's been blowing up my phone and questioning me down when I stop by for a change of clothes, he doesn't really know anything.

"Been on that damn phone all day." Tayleigh mumbled, walking back towards the bed from the bathroom. I looked over my shoulder, watching as she got back in bed and under the sheets.

"Wouldn't have to be if you weren't so boring." I mumbled, turning back around.

"Fuck you mean boring? I been actually out, making moves." Tayleigh expressed. "Yea. Illegal ones." I stated.

"Shame on me then, huh? Right?" Tayleigh sarcastically questioned. "Yup." I nodded. "Nah, if it's so much shame on me then it's shame on you too. Cause you been staying in the house where all the shit go down." Tayleigh claimed.

"I been minding my black business though. No one even knows I'm here." I shrugged, scrolling on my phone. "Uh-huh..." Tayleigh trailed off.

She then suddenly reached over and snatched my phone.

"Bruh, come on. I don't even play like that." I immediately sat up. I reached for my phone but Tayleigh pulled it away. "Tayleigh." I smacked my lips, glaring at her.

A small chuckle left her mouth.

Eventually I had enough and actually began fighting for my phone. The both of us looked stupid as hell, rolling around on the bed and occasionally falling off.

"Tay..." I groaned as she somehow managed to have me over her shoulder. "Put me down." I then told her.

Tayleigh brought me over the bed and threw me on the bed. She then tossed my phone next to me.

I watched as Tayleigh took her t-shirt off, as if she was hot. She then laid back down next to me and took her phone out. "Hypocrite." I mumbled, loud enough for her to hear though.

"Suck my dick." Tayleigh responded. I gradually turned to look at her. "What?" Tayleigh asked. "Nothing." I shrugged a bit.

"Why do people say suck my dick and not eat my pussy?" I suddenly wondered. "I don't know. Eat my pussy sounds more...delightful. It just doesn't hit the same." Tayleigh answered.

"Mm..." I nodded some.

I then sat up and got out of bed. "I'm finna go get more clothes from my place. Are there people downstairs?" I asked. "There are. And you're going to check on Malik. I know." Tayleigh responded.

"Check on him for what? I know he's good." I nervously shrugged off.

"Des, I know you're not always getting clothes. You be coming back with the most random piece of clothing sometimes." Tayleigh observed.

"Oh...well it's just because the anniversary of our parents deaths just passed and sometimes he doesn't know how to cope or express himself. He tends to drink too much or pop pills and I just don't want him to overdose...again." I explained.