1.

TRACY'S POV:

I glanced at my wrist watch, some minutes past 5 o'clock and here I was still trying to put myself together to leave the office. Nana had invited me over for a house party on the island and I was intentionally doing everything possible to miss this party. All I wanted for my weekend was an alone time, sleep, eat and watch Tv.

Also Partying was something I enjoyed a lot, but not a pool party with silly dress codes.

"So I should wear panties cause I wanna be at a party, I mean", I hissed and say down. "I'll be in the office till 8 o'clock that way I won't be able to go".

Just then my phone rang and knowing who it was I turned away. After several missed calls, a message popped up.

It's over if you don't come Tracy, am serious!

Nana always has a way of having her own way. I hurriedly cleared and left the office. After dialing Nana's number, I entered the cab right in front of my office.

"Tracy you better tell me you're on your way to my place?", Nana voice shrieked at the other end.

"Am coming straight to your place better get me a swim wear", I struggled to fasten my seat belt. " and am hungry as hell, please get me dinner too".

"Okay, but please get here soon, you don't wanna miss out on all these hot boys from my secondary school days".

I hissed, Nana had invited me to her secondary school reunion that would definitely turn out sour considering the fact that the guys Nana had shown us from her secondary school days were all looking like dried cucumber. Worst of it all I was so sure making friends at that party would not be necessary but Nana has a way of showing herself.

"Is Titi there? She told me she won't be coming for the party", I mumbled something to the cab driver

"Titi is here Tracy, you get yo religious ass here fast. I don't wanna miss out on George most importantly"

I heard Nana whispered something to Titi and they both laughed. Two wicked witch! Titi was an ogbanje on her own and she never failed to ridicule me any time she gets to. "And who's this George Nana, you and bouncing on men", I said after a few minutes.

"Used to be my crush back then, he got back recently for the reunion and damn Tracy he's looking hot. I went through his IG tho, bro glowed up times 10", she chuckled.

"Oh, ashewo. See you guys soon", without waiting for her to reply I ended the call. Turning to the driver "it's Osborne estate".

Looking out the window, I watched uninterestingly as the waters passed by like flash, closing my eyes I couldn't help but reminisce on how I met those witches. Titi had always been my friend since secondary school, we met during a brawl between two secondary school lovers and instead of settling their dispute we both ended up adding more flames and we instantly clicked. She was loving, beautiful and trust Yoruba girls to be tall, dark and curvy. Titi was melanin itself, and brilliant in human form. I would choose her over and over again.

Nana, who had always refused to accept she's partly Ghanaian and Nigerian and yet still refuses to claim Both was another blessing. Titi and I had met Nana at a concert on the beach on Christmas Eve and that night was the best night of my life. Although it took my friends a while to accept each other and now they're both after my life and even more closer than I had imagined.

As the car came to a stop at the entrance of the estate, I took a deep breath, hopeful that this night was going to end well for me. I was going to have fun, it's a promise.