13.

GEORGE'S POV:

It's been ages I had a beautiful night sleep, with this woman cuddled up in my arms I swore I would do anything to have her remain here. Tracy had just given to me what no woman in the world has ever given to me, her heart,her virtue and I knew too well to take them all for granted.

The first night I had met her, she was this magnetic force that drew me to her, that first night I had held her inside the pool was that day I knew I was ready to let go of everything just to be with her.

Her breast, God her body!

I traced the curve of her full peachy lips as she slept, then down to her neck and I came to a stop on her breast. I marveled at how beautiful a woman's breast could be, I touched the tiny birthmark close to her nipple on her left breast and watched her move, she bathed her eyelids and then stopped and continued sleeping.

God she was driving me crazy!

I have always been unsure about every other woman but this one right here was the one. Yes, my first intention when I held her inside that pool was to fuck the hell out of her banging body and devour those set of erected brown breasts. She had smelled like blue flowers that night and all I could think of was having my hands wrapped around her body while I made love to her.

I laughed lightly so she won't wake up.

Nana had warned me a millionth time to stay away from her friend, and it had taken me all my strength and rolling on the floor to convince her to allow me into Tracy's life first and I was so sure they all still doubted me, including Tracy. I am a changed man now or so I thought, but I was so sure of my feelings for Tracy. I was so much in love with her that if she hadn't accepted me tonight I would force my way into her life or move into her apartment secretly. Either ways I was going to have her. There was no giving up for me, I was going to get what I wanted and I sure did, I grinned.

I brushed her nipples this time, my dick rose at the sound she made, I flicked my tongue over her nipple again, my heart raced as I watch her moan in her sleep. She stretched lazily while I kept my eyes on her breast as they bounced along.

I leaned in closer to stare at her face for a while, my heart had not stopped beating ever since we've been together. She had taken me by surprise last night. She had me questioning everything, I never thought I did see this day. Where other women like her too? With those curves and breasts and eyes and the charisma I had never for once imagined her to be an untouched woman, never. I had questions I wanted to ask.

She had been a virgin all along? How?

I wouldn't have believed there were still virgins at such age if I hadn't cleaned her up all by myself last night.

And God I felt so lucky, super lucky. Honored to be her first. It told how much she loved me too and the trust she had come to accept by letting her walls down for me and I promised I was going to surround her with my own walls, I was going to protect that which we we had. I kissed her on her lips and watch her struggle to open her eyes.

"George".

Her whisper sounded like jingles to my ears and she opened her eyes. My eyes fell on them, it was the most beautiful round grey eyes I had ever seen, her retina shone in the brightness of the light that illuminated the room. She shut them again and chuckled.

"Shy?", I asked and she nodded. I laughed heartily and I felt so happy for a long time in my entire life. It felt so good right now."You don't have to be babe, you still got a lot to learn tho". I kissed her on her forehead.

"Then teach me", she looked at me with those same crazy smoky invitational looks that always sent my manhood flaming. Her eyes said it all, she was inviting me again.

"You don't say do you", saying that I kissed her on her lips, I let out a loud moan as her hands grabbed my dick. "What are you doing?", I said between breath, shocked.

"I don't know, I honestly do not know why I did that ", she laughed and lifted her legs as I pulled her closer.

This time she allowed me to hold her legs a little high and God as I drove right into her middle, it felt like an entrée into the heavens. This time her pussy felt a little tight than the first time and it was the most juiciest feeling I ever had.

"You drive me crazy", I said and began to pound her a little too fast, she started those little cries that sent off dozens of emotions flying in my stomach. My name was path oath path plea in her mouth, her arms tightened around me as she pulled me close, her pussy swallowing up every inches of my Peter.

Her cries heightened, she was begging and I was going crazy. The walls of her pussy tightened around my dick as released adrenaline juice began rushing through my brains, I grind faster, and at every speed I didn't want to stop, I never wanted to be away from there. From this ecstasy.

I was loosing my mind, she was taking me out of this world and I was going crazy. Being inside of her was heaven, the enclosure. I had never met a woman this juicy and whose moans turns me on over and over again, her cries heightened at every seconds I hit every sweet spot. She swallowed me up leaving no inches outside, her middle was glorious, it was like an adventure I want to be in for the rest of my life. For a virgin she was perfect, her strength, her moan. God they were all driving me insane.

She was driving me into a world of frenzy, a world where I had loosed my mind and senses. A world where I was only drunk in her body, Her cries matched with the rhythm of our bodies hitting each others, it was like her body was giving out new pleasures every seconds. Emotions flowed from her to me, my heart swelled so big that I felt sting of tears in my eyes, it was crazy. I was in love with this woman, her world was where I wanted to be. A world I never would want to return from.

God I was in love.

"I love you so much George", she whispered in between gasp and broke into an uncontrollable squall as I pushed deeper inside her. Her eyes flew open, her eyes where pleading, they were driving me insane, she was closing them and opening them again.

Suddenly her walls felt tight around me and I felt it closing in on my shaft, she let out a very loud scream as I felt her body convulsed violently. I grabbed her face gently in one hand to calm her a little, I whispered soothing words to her as I continue to pound her faster.

My words had no effect on her cause she went ahead into another loud cry and lifted her hips in a vibrating motion, I felt her shudder and then she went still, I didn't pull out this time. I gathered her up in my arms, her breathing was fast and her body jerked every seconds. She was shivering.

"You okay", I asked as she refused to lift her head. "Am sorry". That was the only thing I could say.

"Why?", she managed to say between sob.

I brushed some strand of short wet hair on her forehead, I was lost in her world. "I love you Tracy, so much that I wanna remain here for the rest of my life", I leaned closer and whispered into her ears, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Tracy. What you say about that?"

She gave me a continuous nod and I swore I saw her smile.